Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Should Mako be removed or kept?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by infernalSTRYKER, Jul 30, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 27, 2014
    Idk, makos underrated but its been overplayed for some reason. what do you guys think should be done with mako? i checked out another server, i literally made a kid cry and i get screamed at by like 3-4 different peep just cause i said mako sucks U.U
    anyways no offense, i kinda wanna start a topic and see what peeps would say about this
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Majority of people like the map and a majority doesn't. People are going to be constantly bickering at each other. People have been going at it for a while.
    • Apr 3, 2013
      It's played 1-2 times per day, that's not overplayed.

Also would tag Rexy if I could just for lulz
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Programming King Programming King x 1
      • Feb 13, 2014
        • Programming King Programming King x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Time for another "FUN TYME THREAD CRY" brought you by the people who made the letter A. "A", it's a wonderful world.

To OP, this is like the bajillion time it was asked and while I don't like the map anymore, be prepared for a lot of e-peenis to fight you. Map won't be removed is what you'll take from the 3 thread page this will spawn.
          • Like Like x 2
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Feb 25, 2014
            So glad I'm not playing ze. And more happier MAKO isn't zm
          • Feb 13, 2014
            Put Mako on ZM... again!
          • Jul 14, 2010

Why would the most popular map get removed? Sure it may be played a lot and old, but there are players who don't play ZE everyday and complain about it who want to try it out sometimes. Not to mention, the creator is working on an update.
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Jun 27, 2014
              nah, i kinda wanted to see what peeps would say dude
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jan 5, 2014
                Mako should stay. It is not overplayed anymore and it is a good map. Just leave it as it is as people like it.
                The same cannot be said about mountain. Remove mountain p-( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Jun 27, 2014
                  indeed mountain can get boring once every while, but its about how makos ya know homo. looks like makos not even worth removing
                • Dec 30, 2006
                  I don't know what you're talking about.
                • Jun 10, 2011
                  I feel like you need a legitimate reason in order to remove a map, not just "I don't like it".

I don't have the stats to back it up, but from what i've seen personally it's one of the few maps that boosts our population at non-peak times, so whether or not you like it, I think it benefits the server to keep it.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • May 17, 2014
                    Most people that say they hate mako don't they just want to fit in with the 10 percent that do hate mako.
                    Post Merged, Jul 30, 2014
                    I don't think it really benefits the server because when we play mako all of GFL come and start breaking rules then when we go to another map everyone leaves.
                  • Jun 10, 2011
                  • Aug 12, 2012
                    it never going to be removed, just saying..
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    [IMG]

no oh fence and wit all due respekt
                  • Nov 29, 2012
                    Hell will freeze over before Mako is removed. No reason to remove it either really, lot of people enjoy it. Just like a lot of people like Serpentis, and lord we have been playing that map consistently in MG, takes hours to beat. But it gets the server populated and people like the challenge and they have a good time. And that's all that should matter.
                  • Aug 7, 2012
                    Yay another mako thread! It's not going anywhere though.

-.-
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    Agree x15. Harry Potter right now is played like 5 times a day. THAT'S overplayed. I already can't stand to play ZE because it's on every time i go on. Mako is hardly played as much as it used to be. It's played once early in the day, and once late at night.

EDIT: Don't even get me started on mountain escape.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.