Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Shoultzy's TryHard Thread :D

Discussion in Entertainment started by shoultzy, Nov 17, 2012

1. Oct 21, 2012
    Well today I decided to try to "master?" CS:S. I decided to actually try to learn to Surf amazingly, Bhop amazingly, and Map amazingly. I put this in entertainment cause I think some of you who know how to do all of this will be very entertained at my fail raining from the sky every video.

So i'm making this thread and I am going to make a daily track of my progress. I will be uploading videos for everyday that I do something so you guy's can see my progress and So i can too :smile: (Aka you can watch me fail epicly)

I'm not asking you guy's to keep track or to even open my thread. So if your going to flame don't even come into this thread.

Bhop:
    Day 1 "11/18/2012": Will Upload Video Tomorrow
    Day 2:

Day 3:
    Day 4:
    Etc Etc

Surfing:
    Day 1:

Day 2:
    Day 3:
    Day 4:
    Etc Etc

Mapping:
    Day 1 "11/18/2012" Will Upload Video Tomorrow

Day 2:
    Day 3:
    Day 4:

Etc Etc
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Yes, a thread that has nothing to do with what I agree with, time to flam.....

Oh. :sidefrown:

In all seriousness, it's good that you're setting goals. I remember my first time I surfed. I sat there holding W while fighting for my life to stay on the slope. :ROFL:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Oct 7, 2012
        Win Predator on Ultimate with pF first try and you will have mastered CSS
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 8, 2012
        • Feb 1, 2011
          i'll own you at surf and bhop! good luck on your mission, hit me up if u want some tips :grin:
        • Oct 21, 2012
          Will do. People are like "It's too hard to explain"
          I'm like... Somebody explained to you, so you should be able to explain it to me.
          This is my first day trying to Bhop.
          I think I made great progress for only trying for like 10 mins and be able to complain easy/normal maps
        • Jun 11, 2012
          I just came here for the flame war, but it wasn't me.

via http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3980096/we-didnt-start-the-flame-war

But I concur with Brett thing, I learned surf by I was trying hard to press W because going sideways to move forward defies logic. And I don't like to defy it.
          Benderius, Nov 18, 2012 Last edited by Bender Bending Rodriguez, Nov 18, 2012
        • Oct 21, 2012
          This made me giggle