Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

sig admin abusing

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Guest, Jun 24, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posts
    One of your "admins" playing under the name sig was slapping people 99 health for no reason. beaconing all the zombies so he could see them. and was nocliping. you may not care but that makes ppl not want to play in your server when they get fucked with for no reason.
  2. May 24, 2008
    I would like to assure you that I was not admin abusing. To show that you are a lier, I would like to point out that i dont have noclip. I was not beaconing all the zombies, i beaconed 2 because they were my friends and i was trying to find them. The 99 damaged slaps were because a player who is also my friend, was stuck and i was trying to see if some damage would move him ( i chose the 99 damage slaps because i went up from 1 damage to 99 before i stopped).

This player whom did not leave his name was probably the one who got mad at me for freezing him for zteleing from zombies.
  3. Oct 8, 2007
    When submitting admin abuse reports a little proof helps, but yes as previously stated he dosn't have noclip which kind of discredits your claim a little.

Also sig I suggest you use teleport to unstick people rather than slapping them.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    usually if one or two slaps without damage doesnt help....slapping in general wont help :razz:
  5. Posts
    I was watching Sig with Rob yesterday. He wasn't abusing actually. He had been testing out his new admin and probably doesn't know all of the powers yet. Gotta give him a chance. He's a good guy.
  6. Mar 30, 2008
    oh fuck sig has admin, brb blowing up the world
  7. Apr 2, 2008
    Actually, I will discredit this claim against Sig, not because of what had happened, but because the poster is using an anonymous guest name and did not post an SS or log; therefore making no plain effort to file a proper report. And every new admin does this on their first day, like stretching the 'ole rubber gloves before choking someone that breaks a rule. :grin:

Now if any of you wanna hang with me when I get back into the game from work, you may.
    This thread may be concluded.
  8. Mar 12, 2008

To the "Guest"

I told sig to go ahead and test out anything he wanted to on me last night, just so any other player wouldn't get pissy. He did not use any of his powers on a player UNLESS he absoultely needed to.

if it was on that map with the crane, you probably were camping on that crane where everyone else was, so I put a teleport up there.

and yes, recording a demo and screenshots of sig's NOT abuse would really help
  9. Mar 15, 2008
    Sig is a great player he has donated to the server before he was a admin enforces rules. I really doubt sig would abuse on purpose.
  10. Mar 12, 2008
    i gave him a rundown of how the commands work. i was subject to beaconing, slapping, and freezing. good fun, but be careful who you use it on lol.

oh one more thing.. careful about slapping yourslf to locations. usually if you cheat to get to the place you want to camp, you shouldn't kill anything. I usually just toss my guns away and watch everyone die from up high.
  11. Apr 2, 2008
    You should hang with me some more. :smile:
  12. Feb 21, 2007
    you shouldnt be slapping urself to cheap spots to begin with :huh:

And just beacuse the OP didnt post their name does not mean the should be discredited. More importantly, proof needs to be provided.

But it appears that Sig was in training, and such stuff may occur while training (be done to other admins).

If the OP would like to provide proof, they can post another topic with proof :smile:

Till then this will be considered resolved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.