Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Signing back up for an admin

Discussion in Help Desk started by TrainedSquirrel, Dec 23, 2011

1. Jul 8, 2011
    Hello, i was thinking about resigning back up as an admin but had a question about it.
    Would i regain my title back as a Lvl 2 Admin?
    I really miss being apart of the community and just want to be back.
  2. Feb 20, 2011
    We knew you'd come crawling back. :smile: I think you have to earn your lvl 2 back again as if you were a brand new admin. Hope you do re-join though. Good luck!
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Hello, once you repurchase admin you will have to re-create a promotion request thread asking for your previous level. Gl
  4. Jul 8, 2011
    Thanks i wish i could have stayed and not leave but i had other priorities at the time :biggrin:
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    Welcome back squirrel
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    Welcome back.
  7. Nov 2, 2011
    welcome back. Looking forward to see you on the servers again.
  8. Sep 25, 2010
    Moved to Help desk.
    Trained squirrel I can tell you since you left without notice and it has been a really long time since you left your chances of getting your level 2 back are slim as we have changed a lot of the rules since your departure. You can always try and see what the roots say as I am not the person who takes care of promotions.
  9. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Welcome back in the team![/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]I mayby dont know you because i am still kinda new here :shutmouth:[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]x[/font]
  10. Jul 8, 2011
    Ok. i apologize for not leaveing a notice of me leaveing. Football and school was starting back up i just didnt have time. I do understand if I have to regain a lvl 2 admin. I will try my best to regain that promotion back.