Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Silent Shooting

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by shoultzy, Nov 16, 2012

1. Oct 21, 2012
    Well I was messing around in ZM silent shooting zombies and they had no clue where I was :razz:
    I'm going to "release?" How to silent shot for those of you who don't
    Please DO NOT reply saying "This is old" "Everybody knows this"
    I'm brand spanking new to these servers. So I just found it out and I never see people doing it.
    So basically it only work on Zombie Mod and Panic, NOT escape. (Any Server that has UA "Unlimited Ammo")

Basically all you do is press reload quickly over and over before you shoot your gun. It's hard to keep it going for longer than 5-10 seconds, but i'm sure somebody has or will do it. So yea.

:grin:
  2. Nov 29, 2010
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Am I wrong in assuming this "silencer" is client side only? I'm pretty sure everyone else still hears you firing.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Jan 11, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • May 31, 2012
      I like the zombies to know where I'm at anyways :bugeyes: makes ZM more interesting (although I lose like... 110% of the time haha)
    • Oct 21, 2012
      People always ask me "How are your shots not making sound" And I did it with only me and another person and they didn't hear it
    • Apr 9, 2007
      You're not actually shooting. Or there is a horrible problem.
    • Oct 21, 2012
      Oh, I'm shooting. Go in an test it yourself. I have a demo of it if you want me to upload it.
      I just need to know how 0.o
    • Sep 5, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 15, 2011
        Find the .dem file in your cstrike folder and use the upload a file button over to your bottom right --->
      • Nov 11, 2011
        At one point I used to believe it was only a client-side glitch, but I came to the conclusion that the shots were actually landing on the target. I don't really see this as an issue on our servers though.
      • Apr 9, 2007
      • May 14, 2011
        From time to time my gun switch animation breaks. So every time I switch a gun it does the fire animation and sound as well as the casing dropping out. With a scout/awp combined with infinity scroll on my mouse it can make a truly terrifying noise and a nice pile of used bullet casings or whatever their called.