Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Since I haven't properly introduced myself...

Discussion in Introductions started by [NaZeF] A342100, Jan 7, 2014

1. Dec 2, 2013
    My name is Antonio, but many know me by my alias A342100. I just happened to go by Antonio now, which I really need to update my name to stop any confusion. Many know me as a geniune asshole, and I'll admit this with honesty, I am. Rub me the wrong way, I'll be an asshole. But, I can be a nice person, just don't be a asshat and you'll be fine around me. I been playing on the server much recently, for the past few months, and I have seen PlagueFest win some, and lose some (when I say some, I mean A LOT.) I'm a good person at heart, just that experience has been a cruel teacher and I had to deal with a lot of shit from a family that hates my guts, and friends that I'm starting to lose because of their issues overwhelming them. I feel eons older than my age, I'm a 17 year old teenager, yet I feel like I'm 40, not to mention I talk like a old person too, as you can tell by the near perfect typing and grammar I often use to show an sense of intellectualism and dignity. I wish to simply be a part of a still living community, to where as FireWaLL is slowing dying off sadly, in which I was with them a year after they started. I'm an aspiring scientist, writer, and game developer, I used to be big on mapping, in which I started off my own ZM level, but never could really work on it because of the fact I don't have a proper rig, and the one I'm using right now doesn't belong to me. I only wish to have fun here, and if I some how become an admin someday, to watch over a community that could last a long time as long as shit don't hit the fan.

TL;DR I'm Antonio, how are you?
  2. Oct 18, 2012
  3. Apr 1, 2012

now do you like apple mango juice? because if you hatin on apple mango juice, I don't think we can be friends, buddy.

you feel like 40? must be your bad skin care product! try Nivea for Men.
  4. Dec 2, 2013
  5. Aug 12, 2012
  6. Mar 30, 2012

I'm the ponyfucker weirdo who gets drunk on ZE all day erry day.
    You already had a chat with me on ZE earlier. I play as Berry Punch, or Blue Dragon.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
    • Jun 11, 2012
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Ahhhhh so that's why you were such an ass to me the other day.

I musta rubbed that lotion the wrong way on yo skin ^_^
    • Apr 3, 2013
      Hey, i'm the badmin that keeps abusing on mountain escape.