Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

since when

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by da_punisher, Dec 19, 2007

1. Oct 27, 2007
    since when is !ztele illegal to get away from zombies? they can !ztele too if theyre smart enough
  2. Feb 3, 2007
  3. Dec 16, 2007
    The limitation in its use makes it so its not possible to continually use it to get away from zombies. However it is really, really, cheap since even if a zombie uses it to follow you it won't always put them right next to use since the command uses a random spawn point.
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    The use of !ztele as a human to avoid becoming a zombie has and will always be in violation of the rules. The use of !ztele as a zombie to escape from humans is with in the rules, and is allowed.

-Reaper
  5. Nov 22, 2007
    Yes it is illegal when you are a human and you !ztele to get away from a zombie.oO
  6. Jan 11, 2007
    If I observe a human use !ztele to escape a zombie, I generally freeze the player long enough to warn them against its use. I have never seen repeat violators, but I imagine a warning + kick would be sufficient in those cases to stop the violations.
  7. Oct 27, 2007
    thats really retarded TAKE AWAY !ztele's if you dont want it used like it is
    because im going to continue to use them as long as theyre around
    they can figure out how to bind it to a key too, it aint hard
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    It is there for zombies and humans to get unstuck ONLY when they are stuck in a barricade and need out. It was never intended to be used to avoid becoming a zombie.

-Reaper
  9. Oct 27, 2007
    where does it say that? NO WHERE dude i see it as being available make !zstuck work, then we wont have to worry about me and others !zteleing away

!ztele shouldnt be available like it is, kids cry to admins anyway when theyre stuck
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    I do believe in one of the announcements on the server it says to not use !ztele to avoid zombies.

-Reaper
  11. Oct 27, 2007
    like all other plays untill i see a thread STATING the fact you cant do it and i see it in the rules list i am going to continue to use it as so

i dont mean no disrespect in anyway
    im just stating facts cause kids cry to much when they can bind keys too and heres how
    go into console and type bind (key) "say !ztele"
  12. Jan 5, 2007

If something is stated in the "server announcements" on the server, then it counts just as much as a rule that is posted on the forums.

-Reaper
  13. Jun 4, 2006
  14. Jan 5, 2007
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your genitalia!

-Reaper
  15. Jun 4, 2006
  16. Posts
    !ztele is cheap. If we allow ztele then we have to allow vent camping or understairs i mean its part of the game as well but its not allowed because its cheap. ztele is only in the game if u get stuck and thats all it should be used for. Continue to use it as an escape tool and i can only hope the other admins agree with me we will continue to freeze you so hopefull you wont waste your time.