Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Site Maintenance

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Ray, Jul 17, 2011

1. Aug 18, 2006
    I'm currently fixing this website. I started out by re-applying the template and applying my tweaks. There were simply too many template/css/html/xml errors with the last template so we are starting fresh in that regard.

Please post and tell me what you think.

The main concern right now is the rough gradient on posts.
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    I like the new look. It really catches your attention. The font is nice and everything stands out.
  3. May 27, 2008
  4. Jul 14, 2010
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Yay. I guess this is the new site :whistling:
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Did the font change? Looks like it... that's the only thing I really don't like right now. I also don't like the darker post bg gradients.... looks horrible imo.
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    I like the gradient, it makes the text stand out and a lot easier to read
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    I like it overall but I'm with Brian on the font.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    The contrast is just bad, I'll be replacing the post bg gradient soon, also going to reset the damn font...
  10. Feb 1, 2011

Things look much more clean and...pop out more than they used to, for lack of a better term.
  11. Mar 25, 2011
    Font looks exactly the same to me. Anyways, I personally like the new buttons, the gradient is meh.
  12. May 6, 2011
    The changes are nice....but, if we can change the fonts and all will be nice.

Also, can we make the main theme color something aside from this dark greyish tone??
    Maybe something more orange or white.

Aside from that the layouts and everything looks pretty much the same. Great work.

[IMG]
  13. Aug 18, 2006
    I'll be changing the font here shortly. The post gradient will be worked on and smoothed out here shortly as well.

The new website will be a complete overhaul. We are starting fresh (data will be kept). It will be a light color scheme.
  14. Jun 27, 2011
    It does look pretty cool, although I don't think the users' star rating is working, they all look empty.
  15. May 6, 2011

So.....this is just temporary refresh? We will be getting a site with totally new layout and all later?

Then what is the point of updating now?
  16. Jun 23, 2010
    Should fix my avatar not showing even tho I don't have any :razz:
  17. Jun 4, 2006
    Ray had to get his "fix" - he went too long without doing anything productive, if you know what I mean.
  18. Aug 18, 2006
    This. My useless'ness has peaked at an all time high since my internet is 120kbit as its best.
  19. Jun 10, 2011
    Noez, no light colour schemes! They hurt my eyes when I log on at 3am ;<
  20. Jun 4, 2006
    turn a light on in your room then you vampire