Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

*skater

Discussion in Introductions started by *skater, Apr 11, 2011

1. Apr 11, 2011
    Hey ppl, skater here and i would just like to say i love your ZE server im on it almost everyday. I'm 19 years old and i have been playing CSS since it came out in 2004. I was also apart of one of the clans/servers that started zombie mod a few years ago ([CSSMC]). Back then it was called nemod or something. I also have league/scrim experience so if anybody is looking for players to scrim hit me up. Anyways i hope to get to know all of you and ill see ya on tha servers!

steam name: skater24 - add meh ;p
  2. Jul 14, 2008
    Welcome to the forums =P I hope you stay with us for a long time!
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    nemod or neomod by fysh, yup! I started playing in the CSSMC server, if I'm not mistaken, the one ran by Spinner back when the mod was in early beta. c0ldfry took over the mod and had only been testing it on I believe a windows box so I offered to test it on linux so he sent me the latest beta version and that's pretty much how PF got started.

Back when the mod looked like this:

^ that's in the CSSMC server. Good times.
  4. Apr 11, 2011
    Hell yeah brian those were GREAT times.... Miss those days
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    see u ingame :grin:
  6. Apr 11, 2011
    just out of curiosity whats it take to become a part of the loop of plaguefest?
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    A part of the loop? I'll answer by presuming what you mean - just get to know everyone, play on the servers, stay active on the forums, etc. If you're talking about something else you'll have to clarify.
  8. Apr 11, 2011
    seems easy enough... even though may lack forum activity but ill work on it. May i throw on the community tag?
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    The community tag is free to anyone, if you want to become an admin anytime, 15 a month and you get the pf admins clan tag or put [pF] in your name. That's the easiest way to get into the loop.
  10. Apr 14, 2011