Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Skillet - racism

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Kse, Jan 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 11, 2011
    Proof: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631863500459622926/DE5FA01949C4D10596309579647864B26128A542/

He also uses bhop scripts, but I wasn't able to get a demo of it
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    When was this? I assume minigames but i'm not seeing it in the logs.
    Building it now.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Admin disabled while this is looked into. Thanks for the report.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    Found in L0124024
  5. MuffinFuhrer
    This message by MuffinFuhrer has been removed from public view.
    Jan 26, 2012
  6. dillinger
    This message by dillinger has been removed from public view.
    Jan 26, 2012
  7. EvilCuisine
    This message by EvilCuisine has been removed from public view.
    Jan 26, 2012
  8. dillinger
    Jan 26, 2012
  9. Seeker
    This message by Seeker has been removed from public view.
    Jan 26, 2012
  10. dillinger
    Jan 26, 2012
  11. Seeker
    This message by Seeker has been removed from public view.
    Jan 26, 2012
  12. Aug 1, 2011
    Had no idea who Skillet was so got curious, turns out she doesn't have forum access, hasn't been trained, and according to her, this happened before she purchased admin.

Line 173: (Admin Only) Devious Toast: skillet, go to the forums and read the admin abuse thread about you
    Line 175: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: I cant go to forums
    Line 176: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: u can, u dont need a acc.
    Line 177: (Admin Only) Devious Toast: why not?
    Line 180: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: and I dont even use my admin LOL how would I haev an abuse report
    Line 189: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: 1sec
    Line 191: (Admin Only) Devious Toast: for racism
    Line 199: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: lol fail skillet
    Line 200: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: what
    Line 209: (Admin Only) Devious Toast: you were reported for racism, server logs show it and your admin was suspended
    Line 225: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: I still have admin lol
    Line 230: (Admin Only) Devious Toast: you have no commands, just the ability to use admin chat
    Line 253: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: no..
    Line 255: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: she has gag and mute
    Line 256: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: and sum crap
    Line 260: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: how is being racist admin abuse? lol..
    Line 265: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: + i said that before I got admin
    Line 295: (Admin Only) Devious Toast: either way, go on the forums, look it up, and post something on it
    Line 301: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: I can't register
    Line 323: (Admin Only) Devious Toast: why not? did anyone train you?
    Line 325: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: Glitch in the forums
    Line 329: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: no1 can fix it, talked to like 6 ppl
    Line 340: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: wut about a root?
    Line 341: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: i talked to peter
    Line 348: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: i realized hes not a root.
    Line 354: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: oh
    Line 355: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: wut about josh?
    Line 373: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: lol yee
    Line 375: (Admin Only) Devious Toast: have you been trained by an admin trainer yet?
    Line 378: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: na
    Line 386: (Admin Only) Devious Toast: you need to be trained then, you aren't even allowed to use admin until you are
    Line 393: (Admin Only) `skillet. [pF]: trained by who..
    Line 397: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: ask lvl 4 admins
    Line 402: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: ive told u that skillet
    Line 408: (Admin Only) [pF] RiceKingz - Lagger: i heard dill wuz available when he met you
  13. Jan 8, 2012
    "My opinion", I know I'm new, but that is besides the point, doesn't matter if she/he was trained on being an admin you still know the rules as a user, you still would have be warned/banned for racism, I understand that Skillet has purchased admin as some of us have, if not all, but I feel there should be some sort of wait period now to be able to have access to the admin rights.
  14. Jan 28, 2012
    I know that being racist is wrong, but I was in a trolling mood.
    I'm not gonna say that I didn't know it was against the rules or anything, I knew perfectly well what the rules were.
    I was racist. It was a choice, and I can suffer the consequence(s) of my choice.
    My admin has been disabled for about ~2 days now. The only access I've had is admin chat, identify, and gag/mute/silence.
    Thats all.

P.S: This all did happen before I did get admin, I believe.
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    Not okay regardless of being in a trolling mood or not. You intentionally broke the rules and saying that you knew them was shows how much you care.
  16. Aug 18, 2006
    Wow, that says a lot about your character. You intentionally broke server rules, and you knew it was wrong, but you did it anyways?! :confused:
  17. Jan 28, 2012
    I know it shows alot.
    But atleast I have the balls to admit it, that shows alot too.
  18. Jan 21, 2011
    Not particularly.
  19. Jan 28, 2012
    Shows I'm responsible for my actions and I take responsibility for my actions instead of lying about it and making up some bullshit story.
  20. Nov 14, 2010
    Ya, but you knew the consequences before you chose to break the rules. That's poor decision-making, and we don't need an admin with poor decision-making skills, watching our servers. Just because you can admit to making poor decisions doesn't give you a clean slate. There's more to it than that, and because you fail to even notice it, you may possibly fail as a good admin. How do we know you're not going to pull something like this again?
  21. Sep 22, 2010
    Fair point. Please don't let this happen again, as whether your a player here or admin, we don't let this kinda shit slide.
  22. Jan 28, 2012
    I don't plan on being racist again.
    I'm typically not that type of person, it just slips at times.
    I'll try my best to control it.
  23. Mar 12, 2008

We all make mistakes, but knowing that you were probably breaking a rule (a big one at that), you disregarded it and were way out of line insulting someone like that.

On the other hand you came here and owned up to it, and were ready to take punishment.

I don't have any sway with your (possible?) punishment, but i believe you deserve a second chance at this.

Try to keep it under control.
  24. Nov 14, 2010
    I agree.
  25. Aug 1, 2011
    I don't know. Personally I think a punishment should be set. Not only did you break a BIG rule on pF, you did it knowing what you were doing was wrong. Just because you own up to your mistakes doesn't make it any better in my mind. That is like saying someone who robs a bank owns up to robbing it makes it better, or someone who murdered someone and admits it makes it better. Not to mention you have previous bans outside of adminship. Even if the bans were unrelated to this incident, you still purposely broke the rules and have done it before. That doesn't change very often in people. I don't know what kind of punishment should happen, but something should happen. My two cents.
  26. Jan 28, 2012
    I never said that I shouldn't get a punishment.
    I was ready to accept my punishment, and I personally believe my admin being disabled for the time being was my punishment.
    I don't know if theres more to it, or that's just it.
    I do have bans, but they're nothing like being racist or anything.
    It was a one time offense, and I know that I knew the rules and just because I owned up to it didn't make it any better.
    I owned up to it because I know it was wrong and I wanted to make it clear I will accept punishment
  27. Oct 27, 2010
    First of all let me express my extreme disapproval with your behavior. It is completely unacceptable.

Second, you did NOT “own up” to anything. You were caught.

This entire situation disgusts me.
  28. s3th
    This message by s3th has been removed from public view.
    Jan 29, 2012
  29. meeko
    This message by meeko has been removed from public view.
    Jan 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.