Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

skin idea

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by stugmann, May 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 8, 2011
    ok i had a sweet idea. Starwars skins, like storm trooper skins and like maybe a kick ass darth vader skin, that would be so awsome?
  2. Jan 12, 2011
    Novel idea, but it's more appropriate for things like MG and DR. I think it was discussed in the other thread that most new skins that are implemented be related to zombies or be fitting for a zombie apocalypse so that their theme can be used on all the servers. Not shooting down the idea, but just saying. :smile:

Edit: Also, you should've asked this on May 4th. :razz:
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    Great Idea! I love star wars! thouse skins are gunna be BOMB! Good thinking there :thumbsup:
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    Not on any Zombie servers i hope... They just don't belong there...
  5. Aug 18, 2006
  6. Mar 8, 2011
    i think it would be bomb ass, and maybe some left for dead people like the old guy or somthing
  7. Apr 2, 2011
    Although I love Star Wars, I have to also say no... I mean, yea, no
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    Ray's voice on this topic is void, he's a trekkie.
    Still no.
  9. Dec 12, 2010
    That would be awesome, but, i can see in a server of... 20 ppl, 13 will be Darth Vader, I think honorable ppl like... Donators/admins for more then 1 year should get then.

(storm trooper for 6+ months and Darth Vader for 1+ Year)
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Gonna go ahead and put this one in the bin. The DR server is coming soon, hopefully, and it'll be a place for some skins so maybe we'll see something in there, but as others have stated, not in any of our current servers - they simply would not fit at all. Thanks for the suggestion though Stug. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.