Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed Skin links are broken

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Trond, Dec 21, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 20, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 12, 2011
      Huh.. how strange. The images appear to have broken links for me as well. My guess would be that the images got moved while something was being worked on and they just forgot to return them/update the page.

Before anyone does so, DON'T TAG THE MANAGEMENT -- Anything in this subforum automatically gets their attention. To tag the management here would be to incur the wrath of the ALMIGHTY GMAN. :secret:

DON'T DO IT.

Seriously, though, they'll see it and fix it soon! Thanks for posting about it!
      Vadleon, Dec 21, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Dec 21, 2013
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Jul 20, 2012
    • Jan 12, 2011
      No, that's fine. I mean doing @(someone's name). You can tag people to send them a notification about something they should look at, but it's implicit that the management always looks here since they are the only ones who can fix site issues.

You're totally fine on this, btw. You did everything right, and good job on the find. :thumbsup:

Edit: I guess to clarify, it's not needed for new threads in this subforum, since they'll usually be spotted and responded to in short order. Tags can be used later if an issue isn't addressed after the first day or two, or if a problem returns and needs new attention.
      Vadleon, Dec 21, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Dec 21, 2013
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Fixed. Pagespeed was the culprit. Thanks for reporting it @Trond

:handcuffs:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.