Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

skins

Discussion in Help Desk started by DopeScope, Jun 5, 2012

1. Jul 19, 2011
    I have found some nice weapon skins on gamebanana and i was wondering if anyone could give me a tutorial as to how to install skins.
  2. Apr 29, 2011
    Dope, in order to use skins, you must go an entire day in game without talking on mic about how good you are at ZE.

This could take a while.
  3. Mar 12, 2008
    Do it the same way i did it since the days of yore:

Open your CSS directory and place each of the files by hand.

They are named what they need to be named, and you may have to create new folders. It's super easy. Just drop the folders/files in the matching folders.

I do not recommend "Extracting" files but that's up to you. I want to know where exactly my files go, so nothing gets mixed/messed up.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 2, 2012
      Customized all my CSS guns, really glad of the results. I feel like I am playing on a new Counter Strike game now :smile:
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Download, click start, click computer, and in the address bar that you get up top type:
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\INSERT STEAM UESRNAME HERE\counter-strike source\cstrike
      if that doesn't work do this:
      C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\INSERT STEAM UESRNAME HERE\counter-strike source\cstrike

Then drag the downloaded files in there. (MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PUT IT IN A FOLDER THERE, JUST PUT IT IN SOME BLANK SPACE YOU HAVE IN THERE.)