Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Skipp break the rules on voodoo islands.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by scps, Apr 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 18, 2010
    I know there is a player report section but i gotta post it here so the other admins will know what kind of player he is.
    We were playing voodoo islands map and then skip started to grief the caged zombies by killing them :

I warned him but he didnt stop and this aint normal.I am afraid he ll always do that when the admins are offline.
    This guy is a shithead and no matter how much the other admins will freezee him he ll never stop,even more he is disrespectful,i saw him argue with 3dg about that rule .
    I hope the necessary action will be taken regarding this player.

2. Oct 22, 2010
    wait, wait, wait, since when is it against the rules to kill zombies on ZE?

3. Dec 18, 2010
    Since this topic : http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/5955-ze-voodoo-islands/ .
    You can kill the zombies but not the caged ones,i think you misunderstood me.
  4. Feb 12, 2011
    Retslag told admins we could freeze humans shooting the caged zombies.
    Check it up in the ze subforum if you want to find it.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Oh man so Skipp was just trolling us all along?! Omg I'm so shocked!

Thanks for posting this for others to see.
  6. Dec 18, 2010
    [trolling]You are welcome[/endtrolling]
  7. Feb 1, 2010
    I hope someone will not see me doing this :razz:
  8. Jul 14, 2010
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    got a steam ID or anything?
  10. Feb 12, 2011
    Shouldn't be a big issue getting it.
    Also he admin disrespects, he multiple times called me and detonator "Crybabies" on the forums.
  11. Mar 29, 2011
    Permabanned for what ppl were doing last 2 - 3 months ? and i just got to rank page 1 :confused: Yeah crybaby is very bad word these days :rolleyes:
  12. Jul 20, 2010
    You actually got a 1d ban. You might want to read sometime before making a false claim.
  13. Jul 14, 2010
    If you were talking to me skipp, I was replying to google.
  14. Mar 4, 2011
    Cmon stop being a rank whore >_>. You even rtv on predator so you won't screw up your rank...

Just a suggestion that might stop the rank whores taking the game too serious. Take out rank so people can stop whoring on rank ;\?

Anyways if you still need his steam ID here it is STEAM_0:0:607362706
  15. Jul 14, 2010
    Rank hasn't been on in a while.
  16. Mar 4, 2011
    Yea I know that. But yesterday it was on and he started cage shooting and rtving on predator. When it was off he didn't shoot the cage in voodoo island.
  17. Feb 21, 2007
    Enough. This is not an attack Skipp thread. I banned you for 1 day Skipp for multiple complaints. Please do not shoot the zombies that are sitting in the cage on voodoo map. If an admin asks something of you, please listen to them. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.