Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Skrillex Concert

Discussion in Music started by conflict, Oct 27, 2011

1. Jul 25, 2011
    Haha best night of my life so far. Rolling ballz so hard :grin:

Anyone here go to skrillex concerts?
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    I hate skrillex along with most dubstep.
  3. Jul 23, 2010
    Funny how a little dirty drug addict in the worst shit metalwannabe band can turn into this.

I'm going to buy a Macbook pro and become God of the drug users.
  4. Aug 20, 2011
    You guys just hating, Skrillex rules!
  5. Jul 25, 2011
    Well even if you dont like skrillex, the whole vibe was incredible.
  6. May 27, 2008
    Lol no. He's good but he's not great or the best. There are those far better but even the best ones still stay at the same level.
  7. Jul 25, 2011

How come people are always ripping on skrillex? I think its cool that hes willing to mix up different sound frequencies instead of just sticking with the low bass like a lot of dubstep does. And a dirty drug addict...? LOL I dont know what to say to that.
  8. Dec 17, 2010

Why the negativity seraphine, haters gonna hate. Skrillex might not be that good but he does have some good beats.
  9. Oct 27, 2010
    The stage lighting is pretty cool.

I'm not the biggest dubstep fan (a lot of bravado and little plot) but I must say that Skrillex has made the only dubstep song that I thought was pretty good: the remix of the Benny Benassi Cinema. I like it because it sounds like Transforms, which I fell is an excellent simile for club based flirtations.
  10. Jul 25, 2011
    Ya I thought the projection avatar he had behind him was pretty awesome
  11. Jun 23, 2010
    Deadmau5 > Skrillex
  12. Sep 6, 2010
    That sounds pretty sick, man!
  13. Feb 18, 2011

You have my complete and utter support.