Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Sky_Prison Finished!

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Sicachu, Nov 9, 2015

1. Jan 3, 2013
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      Sicachu, Nov 9, 2015 Last edited by Sicachu, Nov 9, 2015
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Let's get people on ZM to test it later tonight!!
    • Jan 3, 2013
    • Mar 8, 2013
      would not play again
      not enough water
    • Jan 3, 2013
      Alright alright baby, I promise I will make some more teas' next time.:coffee:
    • Feb 25, 2014
      where the spoilers, to lazy to download the map:quack:
    • Dec 27, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jan 3, 2013
        After testing the map yesterday, I see there are some changes needs to be make. I will be improving the ground level this time. For those people that tested yesterday, what do you guys think about the inside? Is it balance or no? Tell me what you think. I'll look into the consideration. From my standpoint I know there are maybe 2 spots are op. At the same time, I don't want to make my map unbalance. But you know what, I definitely will add a third music to the map.
        Sicachu, Nov 10, 2015 Last edited by Sicachu, Nov 10, 2015
      • Sep 1, 2014
        Need som k-pap, @Skullface wants something with Suzy.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jan 5, 2014
          Overall I like the map. I can run around like 4way/endless/firewall but it's not absurdly big and annoying like 4way.

1. More ground spots, possibly closer to spawn? I feel that a lot of players dislike maps like skycity because it can be intimidating to find a spot since the map is pretty big.
          2. This is just me, but IMO use solid walls instead of fences for the maze to the teleporter. The fences don't look great to me >.>
          3. Maybe have another 1-2 spots that you can bhop from the large ramps? Maybe make them pretty easy to get to; I feel that a lot of people don't like endless because the bhop spots can be OP
        • Jan 3, 2013
          I have the same thought after testing it, it's small for those people including me who likes to run around.

Definitely will work on this one.

Definitely will take into consideration.

I did thought about kpop songs, but is it allow to have non-english songs in pf?
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I don't see why not. I recommend you do 2 things however with both songs.

1. Set up your ambient_generic like this. If you put a # in front of the path, it will allow the song to be controlled by ingame music volume in the audio options.
          2. Once you do that, make it so whatever button you activate the song with says something like "**Music Volume can be adjusted under the Audio Options**" and/or "**To stop music, type snd_restart in console**"
          3. OPTIONAL: Tell us what the song is with another say command!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Useful Useful x 1
          • Feb 25, 2014
            Just played the map for the first time, just noticed this map is huge zombie map. I feel no reason at all to go and make a cade spot at all as it is just much more fun and easier to kill yourself and play zombie, and it's not a bad thing.

Ps shouldn't sica get mapper titel?
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Jan 3, 2013
            • Jan 3, 2013
                Sicachu, Nov 13, 2015 Last edited by Sicachu, Nov 13, 2015
              • Jan 25, 2014
                Sica you should put rainbows and add the its okay to be gay song from MG. You could even do a reference to pink Floyds famous rainbow prison
              • Feb 25, 2014
              • Jan 3, 2013
                What if I make my next map "Barbie World", and put "barbie girl" song and make the whole map pink. Wouldn't it be awesome.:inlove: @Beggar So already told me he would like that kind of a map, because it makes us all gay.
                Post Merged, Nov 13, 2015
                Good luck.
                • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                • Jan 25, 2014
                  or some original cascade. make it a pink megabox gg. Everytime someone hits a wall and dies the song changes
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Nov 20, 2013

its zm_sky_prison, not zm_gay_sky_prison
                    • Funny Funny x 3