Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

SkyCloud Abusing or Sensitive Trigger

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Dowz, Apr 21, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 21, 2011

Today i have been playing on Zombiemod 23/7 Panic :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com, made my cade as usually then killed the first zombie that came to my window.

Everything was like used to be, but after my first kill i got banned. (Note: No warnings were given, and no questions)

Then i go check the reason of my ban "Multi-Hack"... Eh... Wait... Did he... Think..?

It is not the first time that i play with admins, but right now... Ahah... First time an admin THINKS that what i do is hacking..
    This is not a rage thread, but... That's some big fails from SkyCloud... Here's what he should have done.

1- Ask me if what i do is Hacking.
    2- Asking peoples if this is Hacking.
    3- THEN if it is Hacking, Ban.

Message to SkyCloud: Know your Hacks buddy... What i am doing is NOT, Hacking... It is something nice called BINDING.

So please i am asking an unban, and that a superior talk to SkyCloud about what he should and shouldn't do.
  2. Mast3r_T0ast
    This message by Mast3r_T0ast has been removed from public view.
    Apr 21, 2011
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    I reviewed the demo and I personally do not see anything that warrants a ban. I can duplicate the rapid firing of the dual-elites simply by clicking quickly on my mouse button.
  4. May 27, 2008
    There was a demo. It was reviewed and we concluded that it wasn't a hack, just an admins poor judgement, because I too bind the same way.

Thanks for contacting the forums about your wrongful ban.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    reviewed demo. doesnt look like hacks. unbanned.
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    I was sorry about that I didn't know there was a dule bind for I wasnt sure if you were hacking or not. =[
  7. 3DG
    This message by 3DG has been removed from public view.
    Apr 21, 2011
  8. Mar 26, 2011
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    only head admins need be posting in this thread. As no one else has any weight in this matter. Anyways, resolved. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.