Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Skyrim 2nd win or so

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Arden, Dec 22, 2012

1. May 6, 2012
    Just looked at the demo, there in average some really nice angle of the win.

Demo start at the end, shows the entire boss fight, demo was intended to detect team griefer that would trigger the scroll.
    It ended being a nice little boss fight demo.

Just in case you guy missed the link in game, feel free to download it.

Attached Files:

• aa.rar
      File size:
      6.9 MB
      Views:
  2. Apr 1, 2012
    welp, Kim and Pass is making a harder version as we speak.. yea there's something wrong with the map if pF can beat it while at full capacity and without the help of europeans
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Yes because if pF can beat it then something is wrong with the map right? *rolls eyes*
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          pF is the best :arrogant:
        • Feb 14, 2012

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
        • May 30, 2012
        • Jun 11, 2012
          As what i saw there was a definite teamwork, seen only once in a while, and it was being lead by previous winners. It's not that it's easy is that we got use it. Also less noob and trolls were on last night so it was fun to play.
        • Jan 12, 2012
          Harder version? The last time Kim spoke about this he said he wants it to be easier.
        • Apr 1, 2012
          and when would that be, I remembered him initiating a vote asking for which things should be made harder (buffed): bosses, zombie items, hold spots etc etc after a win.
        • Jan 12, 2012
          precisely 2 days ago and use the reply button makes this crap much easier.
        • Feb 14, 2012

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
          • Funny Funny x 1