Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Skyrim Dragon Priest rape stage 5

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by KioneoneeR, Dec 30, 2012

1. Oct 28, 2012

It is not on PF but still...
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Pretty sure that's complete bullshit and unfair to humans at 2:50.

Somebody ask @Päss about this.
    • Agree Agree x 2
      Brett, Dec 30, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Dec 30, 2012
    • Jan 11, 2012
    • May 14, 2012
      4:30 is the definition of why bhopping is not allowed.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 1, 2013
        Otherwise I will do it when he is online again.

edit: btw. I know this thread is old, but the problem still exists ...
      • Jul 20, 2010
        I've already told them both when I first saw this kinda of stuff with DP and even tested out other areas where you can do shit like that. But we'll have to wait and see if they fix it, it can be very game breaking might be why the DP nuke is so weak and small when compared against the Daedric nuke which is much bigger and can take out much more zombies at once. *shrug*
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Bhopping, the most illegal way to declare a DP rape even if you only kill one person this way...

However that thing there you found out throught the wall is nice! This should be adressed to Kim or Pass
      • Jan 1, 2013
        The through-the-walls-thingy also works with the other zm skins btw.
        One hit by the giant through the door and you are done.
      • Dec 8, 2012
        i don't know why you all are telling him bhopping is illegal.... this is on another server that probably allows bhop.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        If that is the case, I will never play on that server. It might as well say 'do everything ze is not made for'
      • May 30, 2012
        Hello there, i know we have some issues with this dragon priest since its a pure killer machine but thats the reason you have a level 4 human item, to save the poor humans... Don't have level 4? you are still able to take care of it with level 1(mager), level 2(Dovahkiin) and the level 3...
        As long you just run with the human items it will just rape the humans therefor you need to teamwork the items.
        Yes, you can kill the dragon priest, it doesn't have shitload hp.

We have no plans for a new version now or any time soon and we will not just make a new version because of the Dragon priest.

Read down

Is fixed on v2_2fix.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
          Kim, Jan 18, 2013 Last edited by Kim, Jan 19, 2013
        • Dec 8, 2012
          you act like ze has a certain set of rules. Plaguefest has a set of rules that doesn't apply to other servers. Plaguefest is NOT ze. i3D actually encourages bhop as long as they are not scripting.
        • May 27, 2008
          And yet a lot of players still prefer our server..
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Nov 29, 2010
            And to their own accord with their own rules. Not that we actually care about how i3D runs their servers.
            Clam Chowder, Jan 18, 2013 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Jan 18, 2013
          • Apr 9, 2007
            I definitely do. Valve gave up on the game long ago, and maliciously killed it before CS:GO was released. We need others to run servers.
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Feb 14, 2012
              Kyle casts common sense.
              It's super effective.
              Circlejerk fainted.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • May 30, 2012
                Okay, forget about what i posted yesterday...
                I spoke to Päss like 12 hours ago and he told me he actually was working on a v2_3!
                But this will not include a Dragon Priest Nerf but a small buff, so this means that human items have to work together otherwise the team will be pretty much dead.

Yesterday on ze_TESV_Skyrim i made an example on how to kill a dragon priest on the map, you simply trap it with the fire mager(level 3) while Draedric(level 4) is preparing the nuke to kill him he won't stand a chance. :vampire:

If draedric is dead, you will have to hold him back with the Heal-Mager(level 1), Dovahkiin(Level 2) and Fire-Mager(Level 3) as they can hold him back and kill him slowly while humans are running forward.
                • Like Like x 2
                • Jul 20, 2010
                  You guys might want to buff the zombie items the only decent ones are the lvl 1 wolf and the lvl 4 priest, the troll and giant are meh at best. As it stands map is heavily human sided item wise. Hopefully the buff is making the nuke bigger as well since it's pretty damn small atm.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • May 30, 2012
                    I agree with the level 2 zombie item is pretty bad compared to wolf/Giant/DP, are you sure you have seen Giant? it's pretty beast i use to kill lot of poor humans with it...:vampire:
                    Dragon Priest will now stun their victim while completing the nuke, so these peoples near him don't stand a chance, even do he fully ignore the bullets and only gets affected by the human items... oh his speed is reduced a bit too. :victory:

EDIT: Well, there is alot of improvements after what i know, this update doesn't just include items buff.
                    Kim, Jan 19, 2013 Last edited by Kim, Jan 19, 2013
                  • Jul 20, 2010
                    Giant is really only good when you've pinned them at a hold point and they have to keep holding his right click is useless any other time his left click is only really good in tight areas but that's rare and few between. I thought the DP was already slow lol, maybe a reduction in the lvl 2 and lvl 3 items abilities the shout pushes you back a good 40-60 feet easily all the time and the flame from the lvl 3 last a pretty long time, long enough for 8 people to hold 30+ zombies at the last point on stage 4 lol :razz:.