Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Skyrim: Elder Scrolls

Discussion in Gaming started by shadeslayers09, Dec 2, 2016

1. Jun 22, 2016
    So i just bought the game, What mods should i definitely get?
  2. Aug 6, 2016
    I wouldn't know. o.o I have never played that game. My first suggestion would be zombie mod and zombie escape.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      If it's your first play through, I would suggest little to no mods.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 13, 2011

All though I do agree with Momo, if its your first time, just play it man.

I've been a huge fan of all of Bethesda games for a long time now and I still continue to play them all.
      • Oct 13, 2011
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Aug 6, 2016
          That made me laugh so hard. I think it was the cat picture and the Wizard stamp. My day has been made.
          I really like your little otter video btw. :smile:
        • Apr 26, 2015
          If you're playing for the first time just add some texture mods and call it a day.
        • Jul 14, 2010
          It also depends if you like to do the main quest or side quests first too. I'd recommend a vanilla play through of the main quest, then mod it up for side quests. The texture mods and what not are amazing too but hardly affect gameplay.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jun 22, 2016
            where do you get the mods and how do you install them? Is nexusmods.com an okay site or is there one that i should definitely use?
          • Oct 29, 2010
            Nexus or the Steam Workshop. The Workshop is super easy to use, but depending on what you want, you might need to use Nexus.
          • Jun 22, 2016
            just found skyrims space program. Three giants hit me at the same time, killing me and launching me extremely high into the air
            • Like Like x 1