Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Sleep is for Losers

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Jeezery, May 29, 2013

1. Dec 27, 2012
    I saw this not too long ago. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel after watching this.:hypnotized:
    That notebook gives me the chills.
  2. Jun 11, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 9, 2012
    • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
    • Apr 28, 2013
      NO! ANYTHING BUT THIS SCARY VIDEO! A FRIEND OF MINE SHOWED ME THIS ABOUT A YEAR AGO. (way before i joined pf) AND I WAS LIKE "0_o absolutely no comment". This is the most disturbing video ever i have ever seen.

(sorry for the caps because of how much this video is disturbing)

"Green is not a creative color"
    • Feb 24, 2011

• Nov 29, 2012
      Well I'm having nightmares tonight. Fuck sleep
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008
        I used to read "Scary stories to tell in the dark" before i slept. Used to.

Ever since the accident, nothing's been the same.
      • Jun 9, 2012
      • Apr 24, 2012
      • Mar 26, 2012
        To be honest, I was scared right from the start. Maybe cause of the name I was suspicious? I recall looking for specific things like I noticed the knives in the beginning, and thought that was unusual for something kiddish. Puppets are pretty scary too, the way they were moving was very unusual. After they were singing for awhile, pretty friendly, I got pretty comfortable. I was thrown off when he poured black paint on the clown picture. I was like "Huh?" Then for a few seconds, it got disturbing (bad violin music? weird dancing, rolling heart in glitter, writing death, the flesh in the pie, and flesh getting sucked into the mouse hole). I think that because it's overall very friendly, it's really scary/disturbing when it actually happens. Reminds me of things people have done in the past to lure you to your end (in movies) eg offering free candy to kids (nice) to kidnap (not nice), cut them up (not nice), probably have intercoarse with their body parts (not nice), eat it (not nice), and put it in the fridge for later (not nice). Okay, maybe I've seen too many movies, and read too many serial killer stories (Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer).

*I put (not nice) and (nice) for your convenience. :grin:

This totally reminds me of South Park Christmas animals.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqH55RWPHaw

By the way, I didn't record that. I hate that the guy keeps shaking the camera, but I'm too lazy to link you guys to the episode on South Park Studios, lol.

Anyhow, I am disturbed by this video.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Insanity is abound :frown: and since when is green not a creative color
        • May 18, 2012
          Am I retarded or something if I didn't find this video disturbing at all?
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Feb 23, 2013
          • Nov 29, 2012
            Ah! I got the chills with the child like spirit one, and stopped watching. I like to say I don't believe in this stuff, but the fact that I'm scared, I don't know. :grin:
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mar 4, 2012
              Well I'm gonna have to watch this video based on the comments.