Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Slow applications

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Grape, Nov 28, 2013

1. Oct 24, 2013
    -First off the reason I put this here and not some support place was because I'm not hugely concerned about it but I figured other people had problems similar that they might like to share- So please keep that in mind -

Does anyone else have huge problems with Outlook on their computer? I am talking about Hotmail on Firefox, the newish way they have it set up. Not the program from desktop etc. I don't use that.

I have a pretty beastly comp and there is no reason it should be slow at all. I have no problems running any kind of other application or program.

I also have problems with youtube occasionally freezing at approximately a third of the way into the video yet it loads in a flash, and then stops then loads the rest of the song/video instantly but I have to resume it again a few times.

One step that I did recently do was give more ram to java in case that was an issue. I had this done before but I changed up my ssd to a newer one and hadn't done any kind of botting application for an mmo like I used to so I had no reason to mess with java. Lol I gave it 3gigs to play with.

I only recently did that like 2 days ago but I do notice still problems with hotmail.

You guys ever have that happen?

I've messed with FF settings before but to no avail. I have read it is a big problem.
    I have an other lesser powerful machine that I have no problems using it but has much of a similar software setup.
    I would say it is also probably up to date with the same windows upgrades, only dif is it had a desktop version of microsoft office on it and the big boy did not until recently. This made no difference at all.