Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Slow zombies suck!

Discussion in Creativity started by KILLERSandCOMPANY, Jan 16, 2014

Slow zombies or fast zombies?

I like slow zombies! 5 vote(s) 35.7%
I like fast Zombies! 5 vote(s) 35.7%
I don't like stinky zombies they smell and I'm a pansy! 4 vote(s) 28.6%
  1. Sep 9, 2012
    On our way home from filming a short film with a bunch of zombies we decided to pull over on the side of the road and film a quick short, everything here is pure improv! we decided to film it after a debate in the car about how slow zombies suck and how harmless they would be and you could pretty much out walk them.... so yea...

via http://youtu.be/GgXVWZttxh8

Filmed on a black magic cinema camera at 2.5k then downscaled to 1080p for crappy youtube.
    Subscribe if your a zombie hunter!
    • Artistic Artistic x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Apr 9, 2012

This is exactly how I think of that xD Like in The Walking Dead, they are slow as FUCK, although I love the series and the game especially, they are just so slow. Exactly like you are showing how ridicilous those scenes are when someone falls on their back all of a sudden they cannot stand up, it takes like 2 seconds to get up.

Haha, really well done :smile:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Sep 9, 2012
          thanks! yea i'v been a fan of the walking dead show but never really thought slow zombies would be that much of a threat! like you fall down, then just get back up and run away cuz they are slower then a turtle lol..
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Lol nice video the guy with the pony tail was pretty jokes.
        • Mar 26, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Dawn and Land of the Dead fast and evolving zombies really makes it tense.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Sep 9, 2012
              My fav so far would have to be 28 days later! Those zombies scared the hell out of me... I mean they were kinda crazy I wasn't at all scared.... *hides in his bunker*
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 11, 2012
                I like 28 weeks better than 28 days later. 28 days later has a slow story.
              • Jul 20, 2010
                Hate to be that guy but those aren't zombies. Still living breathing people that have a Rage virus and they can starve to death as well. Zombies can't starve as their a dead human body with only very basic motor skills the feeding doesn't really nourish them since their body won't be able to process what they eat when they chew on a live human.

I didn't like the fast zombies in Dawn of the Dead and other movies like that. Since it makes no sense for them to be able to move like that when everything is dead and rotting away, they won't have the same ability to move like a living person. The only way I can see them moving fast like that is if they some how become irradiated and it stops the decomposing process then maybe.
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • May 31, 2012
                  I thought this was very funny! ... and the guy with the long hair looks like a younger-version of one my professors... and he even said "You're overreacting" lol. Nice! Great job!
                • Aug 30, 2012