Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Sn1per Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Will CAN, Jul 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 4, 2012
    Was playing zm_battleforce and was hiding in a secret spot, nobody could find me (obviously sn1per didn't know the spot) so Sn1per kicked me. I was not doing anything illegal. Absolutely no reason to kick me besides that I was the last person alive and nobody knew where I was. Mods can check server logs, was around 8:40AM EST in zombie mod.

I want to see what Sn1per has to say about this.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    No textual warnings were issued prior to the kick.

Brian, Jul 10, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Jul 10, 2012
  3. Jun 4, 2012
    I want to add that he suicide (by admin power since zombies can't type kill in console) because he was the only zombie. 9:12AM EST.

[pF] * Sn1PeR suicided.
    pimpdaddy5 has Disconnected (0:1:14691354) from United States.
    [ZR] is enabled, the game is Humans Vs Zombies. Run for your lives!

Last phase always shows beginning of round. Pimpdaddy was human.
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    Hmm that's unfortunate..he probably won't come to the forums to defend himself either. :/
  5. Jun 4, 2012
    I told him to check the forums but I guess he's avoiding it.
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    He does that. He tends to ignore people. We'll try to get in touch with him and hopefully he can shed some light on this issue
  7. Jun 4, 2012
    It's a shame that he'll still have admin powers even if he doesn't explain himself.
  8. Jun 4, 2006

9. Jul 10, 2012
    Я стараюсь, чтобы телепортировать его в другое место, извините, это не происходит снова
    вот был мой первый удар в 2-х лет
    Сервер не слишком скучно, когда он скрывался, он был единственным человеком могу зомби найти его и скажите мне, спецификации его я сейчас не как спецификации игроков, то я стараюсь, чтобы телепортировать его, то я нажать не ту кнопку
  10. Sep 14, 2008
  11. Jun 4, 2012

I try to teleport to another place, I'm sorry, this does not happen again
    Here was my first hit in 2 years
    The server is not too boring, he was hiding, he was the only person I can find him a zombie and tell me the specification of his I am not a specification of players, I try to teleport him, then I press the wrong button

Why would you teleport in the first place? That's admin abuse. This person does not deserve admin powers period. Abuse is bound to happen again.
  12. Sep 14, 2008
    So basically you were hiding and he tried to teleport you why? To kill you?
  13. Jun 4, 2012
    I was in secret spot which no one on the server at that time knew about and was the last person alive with 1-2 minutes left so I guess he wanted to teleport me so he can kill me. Still admin abuse. I think the teleporting is an excuse and he really meant to kick. When I rejoined and asked why I got kicked, he just replied with a happy face.
  14. Jul 10, 2012
    server was too boring he was hiding more than 2 minutes zombies can't find him then i try to spec or teleport i press wrong button
    Can u show me when i show u happy face ?
    do u have demo ?
    Post Merged, Jul 10, 2012
    please post demo i u have when i was smile ?
  15. Sep 14, 2008
    You can't go around doing that though. It's admin abuse either way. Just because he was the last player doesn't give you the right to kill him. If players are pressuring you to do something...DON'T!
  16. Jun 4, 2012

☠: lol i got kicked for being in a good spot
    ☠: too funny
    [pF] * Sn1PeR killed iCarly with zombie_claws_of_death.
     Feel that something is missing? Out of place? Just shouldn't be here?
    Post your suggestions at PlagueFest.com
    [pF] * Sn1PeR: :razz:
    _AntaRes_: !ztele
    [SourceMod] Time remaining for map: 18:35
     Join our Steam Group at steamcommunity.com/groups/PlagueFest
    Killbill(NOR) killed Knight™ with zombie_claws_of_death.
     Any sort of discrimination will result in your removal from the server.
    [!servers] Zombie Mod 24/7 Panic - zm_lila_panic_westside (1/64)
    ☠: sniper did you kick me?
    pimpdaddy5 killed iCarly with sg552.
    [pF] * Sn1PeR killed pimpdaddy5 with zombie_claws_of_death.
     Is something wrong with the server? Please inform us at PlagueFest.com
    [pF] * Sn1PeR: ok :grin:
  17. Jul 10, 2012
    not happen again
    Post Merged, Jul 10, 2012

REALLY ? post video or pic
  18. Jun 4, 2012
    Are you serious? That's the actually chat log.
  19. Jun 4, 2006
    Banned this account as he apparently isn't aware he already has one... http://plaguefest.com/members/sn1per.3729/ - Use this account sniper. Sign in through Steam again to login or request forgotten pass.

He sent me this PM:
    So he spec'd him.. and perhaps pushed the wrong.. @aim bind? That's the only thing that makes sense in my book. Regardless, admins shouldn't do this. Zombie mod is to survive, and if he wants to survive by hiding... that's his deal.

no need... straight from the server logs:
    Considering this is not the first issue we've had with sn1per (ahem, among other findings), he doesn't meet one of our prerequisites of being fluent in English as outlined in the Terms of Service, and his reasoning for his actions aren't very sound, removal seems in order. @Sn1PeR - you're better off as a donator. SB has been disabled, admin removed, subscription cancelled

@Will CAN - Thanks for taking the time to report the incident.

Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.