Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So Brexit's gonna be a thing

Discussion in In The News started by atxdragon, Jun 23, 2016

1. Aug 7, 2012
    I'm stocked up on BTC in advance of the currency market crash. How are y'all prepping for Brexit?
  2. Oct 13, 2011
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Jul 20, 2010
      The Euro dropped a shit ton since the Brexit this is fucking amazing lol. The British PM has resigned as well. Now we wait for more EU countries to leave the EU.
    • Dec 27, 2012
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Now we wait till US leave North America thus making Canada the true King of the North. You can have Alaska (you know who goes to Alaska... no one).

Live reporting from London, it's heating up
      Benderius, Jun 24, 2016 Last edited by Benderius, Jun 24, 2016
    • May 16, 2015
      so, whats going on there? i read an article on it on bbc news, and im still a bit confused. what does this mean?
    • Feb 13, 2014
      Our people go to Alaska in the Spring time to see the icebergs. duh
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jul 20, 2010
        The UK has voted to leave the parasite called the EU. So now they don't have to do what the EU says regarding border controls, trading, domestic law and other things. France and Netherlands are probably next in line for an exit from the EU. With other nations following suit. The people are fed up of an unelected council in Brussels setting law for sovereign countries.
      • May 16, 2015
        oooh, well that's good. congrats to the UK
      • Jun 18, 2012
        As often as I disagree with this guy he's spot on, the EU has been a shithole ever since the weaker countries were deemed necessary to create an empire comparable to North- South America, Asia, etc. etc.. He's wrong in France leaving though, they're good at leaching and the Netherlands can't leave they (me included) are to dependant on big brother Germany which all the export goes too. Fun fact though, we had a referendum on Ukraine joining the EU three months ago which was a sound ''No'' however our puppets in their ivory towers, ruled by the EU just push that aside. After all, the leftist propaganda and horror stories are just as wrong as the most extreme right parties. Modern democracy doesn't work anymore (at least not overhere). Good job for the UK sticking to democracy no matter the outcome it may have.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jul 20, 2010
          There are calls from the far right and far left in France to have a vote to leave, that could grow since the UK has left. The right wing in the Netherlands has also called for a vote as well. The UK could be the first country that starts off a chain reaction.

Although Fornax if France and Netherlands do leave the EU, the other EU countries can't try to give you shit trade deals since France and Netherlands would have access to the US, UK, Asia and Russia without the silly EU regulations. I'm pretty sure the EU will try to fuck over the UK as much as they can during this 2 year process of leaving but at least the UK has a trade deal with the US and a huge one with China.
        • Apr 9, 2007

I don't think you guys realize how society functions...
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Jul 20, 2010
            I don't think you get how the UK works :O. The UK as a whole voted to leave. Scotland two years ago voted to leave the UK but it didn't pass. Wales voted heavily to leave the EU as well. I think it's you and Penguin that don't understand how society and governments function :smile:.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Apr 9, 2007
            • Jun 11, 2012
              Cause nobody likes sauerkraut but Angela keep telling us it's good.

France leaving might be a long time from now (or some of the later one). They are so intertwined with EU politics to simply just up and go. THE BLOODY Orange can jump ship a lot easier due to their isolation. Honestly I don't know why Orange wasn't the first one, it looked like they had plans in play.

Just like I'm gonna play some NBA Jam.Kids stay in the school ya wankers, else you'll end up like Greece.
            • Jul 20, 2010
              Other then the fact that it doesn't allow sovereign nations to enact domestic laws, that the EU deems un-EU. I mean hell the EU was threatening Denmark for taking the "refugees" jewelry and using it to pay for the costs they incurred. Seeing as how about 60-75% of the "refugees" where just looking for handouts good on Denmark. A country should be allowed to set its own laws to govern its own people. The EU was pressuring EU countries to let "refugees" pass through their borders and pressuring them to take in tons of them. We all saw how well that turned out in Germany, Greece, Finland, Sweden, France, Italy, UK.

The EU is a joke and just needs to go away.
            • Apr 9, 2007
              Good lord. I can't believe this is actually a point of contention for some people.
              Post Merged, Jun 24, 2016
              Just to clarify my response above: You have to be fucking kidding me.

Robbing Refugees? Thank god the EU exists. Preventing border racism? Thank god the EU exists. Free trade? Thank god the EU exists. List goes on.... Again, I really think you're missing the bigger picture.
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Jul 20, 2010
                Their not robbing refugees since like I said earlier most of those people are migrants and not refugees. Any thing of value is taken(if the things of value are family heirlooms or wedding rings and the like they won't be taken) and used to pay the costs getting them settled in Denmark since the Danish people was fed up of using a lot of its own money to house them.

I had no idea wanting to have border controls is racist wow, thanks for letting me know! Yup border controls are a bad thing, don't want to check the people that are coming into the country because you know there hasn't been terror attacks the past couple of years in Europe. Oh wait.

Free Trade? It's not really free trade when you have billions of dollars of goods sitting in warehouses because of shit EU regulations and policies on what goods can be traded.

Norway, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Iceland, Armenia and Albania are all not part of the EU and trading just fine, who would have thunk it! Wait are there other non-EU countries trading as well with the EU, oh wait the entire god damn world.

The bigger issue I'm missing is that you don't care that the people from a sovereign nation voted to leave the EU. That is their choice, not yours. Or are their voices not to be heard because they don't think the same way you do? That reminds of me some very bad type of governments :smile:.
              • Jun 29, 2014
                LOL Tried and True Liberal, someone wants to secure its borders and that instantly makes them "Racist" cracks me up.
                • Funny Funny x 1