Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So i cant see my bans on SB....

Discussion in Help Desk started by PurpleHaze22, Nov 11, 2011

1. Aug 20, 2011
    Well i'm currently having issues with SB, When i ban someone and go to SB to edit, Comment, it wont show any of my bans...Please help :/
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    Was talking to Brian earlier today, he said SB was broken, don't know full details, just that it works for some, and not others.
  3. Jun 19, 2011
    I would just ban directly from sb, that might work.
  4. Aug 1, 2011
  5. Sep 18, 2011
    The bans made in-game are in the system, just not shown on SB.
  6. Aug 20, 2011
  7. Sep 18, 2011
    Another thing, when trying to ban a player, you can type @ban playername in chat or it gives you this '' [SourceBans] This player has not been verified. Please wait thirty seconds before retrying" so you have to go into admin panel and ban that way.
  8. Jun 19, 2011
    Well, if you do it directly by using sb, then it will be entered into the system AND will show up in sb. Isn't it better that way and what he wants to do?
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    I just perm banned an individual who insisted on their rights for free speech to use racist language on our servers. Went into SB to document this incident and could not locate the entry. Yes, there seems to be some disconnect in the interface. :/

Edit: SB interface may not be working. This means that people who are banned in sb may be able to get back on our servers.
  10. Apr 9, 2007
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    Brian said that Josh needs to fix it (what ever that means).
  12. Mar 16, 2008
  13. Jun 19, 2011
  14. Nov 14, 2010
    Seems that PERM is the only one with a problem.
    For now, just ban them for a week, and extend it to a perm when sb is fixed.

If for some reason THAT doesn't work, slay them until they leave

15. Apr 9, 2007
    If Perm works, temp bans work as well (afaik it's the same func).

On a related note, Josh, is this fixed?
  16. Dec 7, 2010
    Strangely enough around the same time cookies stopped working for me as well. This means that my !zclass settings are no longer being retained.
  17. Apr 9, 2007
  18. Feb 12, 2011

Btw, servers won't show up on SB either, could it be that it can't connect to the servers?
  19. Mar 16, 2008
  20. Jun 4, 2006
    So SB broke because recently Site5 (our site host) moved us to a new server, new server meant any whitelists got wiped (thx2kyle4thisrealization) / didn't exist, so I've put in a ticket to get all of our box ip ranges / game server ports whitelisted so the servers can say sup to SB and SB can say sup back.

So, waiting on them. I sleep now. Should be fixed within the next 6 hours if this is indeed the issue, I'd imagine.