Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

so my graphics card is failing...

Discussion in Technical Support started by taurah, Sep 4, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 21, 2008
    My graphics card is failing and won't let me do much. Since I have been away from the graphics card market for so long I don't know what new one to get. My budget is 100-200; preferably on the lower end. What do you guys suggest I get? I have an NVIDIA 8800 GT 512mb, at the moment.
  2. May 20, 2011
  3. Sep 21, 2008
    screen turns different colors and flashes when try to play graphic intense games, and eventually crashes my computer. 1 month ago I got the blue screen of death multiple times over a period of several weeks. Today I got a message that my driver failed but was restored. I tried reinstalling the driver but I am having the same issue.
  4. May 20, 2011
    I mean, are you sure you want to buy a new one? Because this sounds driver related. Have you downloaded the driver from the manufacturer's website?
  5. Sep 21, 2008
    I grabbed another install of the driver. I had originally used the windows driver updater tool to update my driver. Looks like the problem is resolved now. Thanks man.
  6. Mar 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.