Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So... that one time...

Discussion in The No Count Section started by MsZimmy, Jul 29, 2013

1. Jul 8, 2012
    So... what do I do?.... My brother just walked into my room naked and crawled into my bed and passed out... I think he got kicked out of his room by his gf and he isn't talking to me, or wasn't before he fell asleep naked in my bed........
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jul 8, 2012
      • Nov 6, 2011
      • Mar 12, 2008
        The man that gets kicked out of his own room in his own house.

The force is weak in this one.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jul 8, 2012
          And then goes and sleeps in his sisters room. Well I guess I'm pulling an all nighter cause I'm not going to sleep in that bed tonight obviously and also until I wash the sheets.
        • Dec 31, 2012
        • Oct 18, 2012
          Well that's why my bed is always available for you :smile:
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Mar 12, 2008
            Well I hope he learns to slay the viper that is his gf and reclaims what is his.

:beer:
          • Feb 24, 2011
            Tame the beast, caress the beast, lay down the beast, marry the beast, slay the beast, eat the beast, become the beast, acquire profit.
            • Funny x 3
            • Artistic x 2
            • Like x 1
            • Winner x 1
            • Zing! x 1
            • Wizard! x 1
            • Good Idea x 1
            • Useful x 1
              Luffaren, Jul 29, 2013 Last edited by Luffaren, Jul 29, 2013
            • Mar 16, 2013
            • Feb 3, 2012
            • Jun 11, 2012
              Nah, just burn it. Matter of fact, burn the whole mattress. You know what, the whole room, burn it all. BETTER IDEA, the house, burn it, all of it, no trace.

[IMG]
              • Artistic Artistic x 2
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jul 8, 2012

Yes. Just yes.
              • May 31, 2012
                I was about to say: burn the sheets and get new sheets, then burn those sheets and the house. Bender beat me to it :frown:
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Dec 6, 2011
                  I'll take "Things you shouldn't post on the public forums" for 500, Brian.
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Mar 12, 2008
                    This one time, I had a whole jar of peanut butter...long story short I made a new friend that day.
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Apr 28, 2013
                      Umm. I'm think i'm not going to sleep this night. This is........ um. I... JESUS FLIPPING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!! What was his gf even thinking in the first place?
                    • Jul 8, 2012

My gawd.... sounds like a plan, if you see a house on flames in my area today guys, it's just me.
                      I... I .. I don't even know, but it's just so weirdly awesome what you said lol
                      I'll take "Things you shouldn't get upset about" for 200, Brian. :heart:

So he woke up this morning to get ready for work and sat there going "What the fuck are you doing here?" so I asked "What do you mean? I should be asking YOU that" and once he realized it, he was dumbfounded on how he got here. That alcohol... lol