Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence So this ban

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Marbl3Man, May 14, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2014
    thread edited because issue has been resolved. Thank you.
    Marbl3Man, May 14, 2014 Last edited by Marbl3Man, May 14, 2014
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    So is this an actual admin abuse claim, or are you just whining about being banned? If you're actually claiming abuse, please provide some evidence to back up your claims. If you're just whining, please do not waste our time further.

As for the other issues you stated, there are times when an admin is not present on the server. If you're really concerned about those times, you can record a demo of rule breakers and post a ban submission on our sourcebans page. We punish based on racism and discriminatory speech.

We have a rule against excessive swearing, but the case you're presenting against 'offensive language' is pointless as we have no rule against it.
  3. May 6, 2014
    Thanks Cupcake

4. Oct 24, 2013
    The entire time you were there no one said anything about babies. I warned you multiple times for saying guido, and you just admitted to it. I also warned you to stop saying racist things when you were saying stereotypes about asians.
    If somebody said the n word on the mic I definitely would have banned them. I've been on for the past few hours and you weren't on too long before you got yourself in trouble.
    You can be assured I would never have allowed someone to get away with saying that on mic.
    Also you're telling me to do my job then first complain when I am enforcing our rules. I followed proper protocol with you when you decided to say inappropriate things.
    Originally I was only going to ban you for 60 minutes but then you decided to leave once I told you about your impending ban.
  5. May 6, 2014

Thank you good sir. Thread resolved! Lock away!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.