Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So, this is a good app

Discussion in Entertainment started by KillerMp3, Feb 13, 2015

1. Apr 18, 2014
    I love chipotle, chipotle is my lifeeeee.

-Snip-

-sp
    • Like Like x 1
      Jeremy, Feb 13, 2015 Last edited by Secprotocol, Feb 13, 2015
    • Feb 2, 2014
      Nice Killer but your thread is gonna be removed. I'm pretty sure it's against the forum rules.
    • Dec 30, 2006
      I agree, Chipotle is good.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Why would this even remotely be considered against forum rules? He's just being nice and trying to benefit us from having to buy a disc for 50 bucks. Why can't people be appreciative?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 2, 2014
      • Dec 30, 2006
        Warez, Illegal Distribution of Copyrighted Materials
        (top)
        No "warez" talk or anything relating to illegal distribution of copyrighted materials such as movies, games, emulator roms, software, music, television programs, website designs, pictures, artwork, and so forth. Debating these issues is permitted, however directly incriminating yourself and your activities via your posts (whether using a link, or directly attaching or including it within the post) subject the post or thread to be removed or edited at any time for your own protection, and ours.

If you have a couple thousand dollars to cover our asses getting sued, feel free to send it over. @Benderius
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Fuck that copyright infringements. You guys pirate anyways. Don't act like you don't.
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Oct 13, 2011
          MY COMPUTER IS MY SHIP AND IM THE CAPTAIN.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Feb 2, 2014
            Lmao. That was funny. Everyone does that, but you're not supposed to promote it.
          • Jul 8, 2012
            So do you go around telling everyone and their mother if you underage drink? Do drugs? Steal?

It may or may not happen, but I for one am not going to openly admit something like that lol. Also you don't have a whole community site plus ALL the work that's been put in it to think about for things like this being hosted here. Much different than just some Joe who sees this thread.
          • Feb 8, 2013
            I'm mad they shut down TPB. I'll support it. So should people who pirate. If you guys pirate, you're already a supporter. You're already a pirate. If I help kill someone, but I'm against murdering, I'm already a murderer.
          • Jul 8, 2012
            But you aren't going to admit it and turn yourself in. You'd be dumb to.
          • Oct 13, 2011
            TPB is not the only place to get stuff you want. Also I'm pretty sure i'll come back online soon.
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Murdering is against morality. It's not wrong to download or share things, at least not in my belief. I'm openly going to admit that. Even artists would support this. Many I know of.
          • Jul 8, 2012
            Doesn't change that it's still illegal, regardless of your beliefs lol.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 2, 2014
              I can hue you now. (did I tell you that i was IN vacation?)
            • Feb 8, 2013
              It doesn't change the fact that I don't give a shit, lel.
            • Oct 13, 2011
              I blame Touchscreen. Actually, I BLAME YOU. You are the reason I failed that -.-
            • Feb 27, 2012
              Pretty sure the app he was mentioning is legit, but i dont remember. I was looking at it recently.
              • Like Like x 1