Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So what happen?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Disturbed_One, Apr 28, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 10, 2014
    Servers dead everytime i check, and no new forum posts
    kinda saddening
  2. Feb 8, 2016
    There have been a few new posts that I've seen. Server I'm not sure. I haven't been on yet. Been on GTA Online lol..
  3. Mar 26, 2012
    I feel like the ZM server is normally near empty in the morning to noon my time (PST). I feel like a lot more people play in the evening. That's generally when I play too. Overall, it has appeared that has been a decline in both the server and forum.
  4. Oct 24, 2013
    They keep trying to force us wizards out with this gentrification.
    No wizards, no fun. Know wizards, know fun.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Oct 13, 2011
      • Feb 8, 2013
        How is counterstrike still alive? And to say it had more players than Source.

So what will PlagueFest become of? Both the server and forum is gradually on a decline.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Mar 26, 2012
          Wow, I didn't know how popular global was.
        • Oct 13, 2011
          Because it's a legend. Afaik, many CS players didn't like CSS because of recoil, hitboxes, spray patterns etc. Only plus source had was better graphics, physics.
        • Feb 8, 2013
        • Jun 19, 2015
          create new servers on a high pop game like csgo or tf2
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 8, 2013
          • Jun 29, 2014
            lol its been dead, nothing new, everyone who made it fun left
          • Jun 11, 2012
            So when am I getting that new "Hello Kitty Adventures: Fuck ur friendship it's about the motion of the ocean" server y'all been teasing about?

Also CS having more than CSS is all old school comp players still holding on to that dream while balancing a family and a wife (wife in this case can be either male or female)
          • Jun 29, 2014
            still has more players day in and day out, which is sad, no excuses.
          • Feb 24, 2011
            CSGO is a goldmine of players, dreams and saliva.
            We need to get zego up and running with a steady stream of players.
          • Oct 13, 2011
            Nah won't work. Unless someone throws events everyday. Why? We'll all join when it's up but after couple maps people will lose interest and leave.

What we need is mods like surf, bhop or even 1v1 arenas, retake mods etc. So server can populate itself without any help. ( Especially with surf if you don't run any annoying ads. )

If this current player base were really interested in zombie escape, they'd be playing on existing css ze server already.

ʷᵉ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᶰᵉʷ ˢʰᵉᵉᵖᶫᵉ
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Feb 25, 2014
              I think we just all outgrew this game, I mean our generation is the CSS generation and most of us got better things to do, Most people who play go don't know any better. in 10 years from now when you have CS POOP you will have the same shit, the teenagers from now will then move on also.

Yeah and cs itself is just a classic, their timeless.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 24, 2011
                As mentioned, CSGO is a goldmine of players. If the current playerbase has lost interest in ZE, so be it. It doesn't mean that the mod or server itself would be non-salvageable.
                I've been playing around quite a bit on various servers and there's pretty much always new people on. People who has recently discovered ZE and people who has just started to love ZE.
                I get what you're saying though, empty servers are unattractive. Why join a server with 20 players while there's a server with 55 players? The more the merrier. I guess that it'd be attractive for low-end PC users at the very least.
                From what i understand the best way to fire things up is to be consistent with being active on the server. I know some server(s) that have recently started up their ZEGO, and it took a little more than a month to get a steady 40-50+ stream of players.

That's what i believe from what i have seen so far.
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.