Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So whats everyones plans for new years eve

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by walkgiam4, Dec 30, 2008

1. Nov 18, 2008
    and or what you have done if you see this new years

I'm probly getting trashed on UV bombs yumm
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    Probably hit a party, but not TOO hard, as i work the next day. visit a few friends and then go on a Drive-by egging. (hopefully) to ring in the new year. Happy 2009 motha f***ers!!!
  3. Mar 15, 2008
    Im going to the beach with friends to get baked and blow shit up and swim :3
  4. Nov 30, 2008
    I'm going to make sweet love to my computer. :razz:
  5. Sep 22, 2008
    i'm fisting ur mom
    but really i'm shooting fireworks in some rich ass neighborhood to piss off the people that live there.
    and then i plan to play MANHUNNNTT! WOOO!
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    Heading over to a buds house.
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    Im going to bed around 10pm and sleeping through it.
  8. Jan 1, 2008
    Fuck all..... get smashed im the presents of my own home....
  9. Jan 7, 2008
    My parents will be home late late late, so my brother and I are throwing a party here at my house. Last year I spent New Years in the hospital with a kidney stone(too many sunflower seeds/not enough water in my life) so i'm gonna make this one count
  10. Sep 14, 2008
    I will be playing css with the rest of the nerds :wink:
  11. Aug 8, 2008
    Ck, you're just going to say "Bah humbug!" to it?

I plan on going to a friends and getting baked off my ass and then playing with explosives.

I may PLay CSS and get pwned by Dani.
  12. May 27, 2008
    I'm just going to my friend's house.
    We're going to find a way to get me out of this end of the year funk.
    I won't be on the rest of the day, so I'll say it now.

Happy New Year, guys. We made it through yet another horrible, some of you decent, year. Think of the times you smiled. Think of all the good that this year brought. To some there may be none, others little, hopefully most of you had a pretty decent time since the earth started its new orbit. But I'm going to make this short. Have fun tonight. Not too much fun, if you do, however, be safe, and be careful. See you next year.

13. Sep 22, 2008
    lets smoke da guut stuff
  14. Nov 14, 2008
    lots of intervenes drugs off the ass's of hookers that are at least 210lbs, while hitting my octabong full of a mixture of jack, jose, jager, crown, everclear, blackvelvet, and skull vodka.

also, i heard about a drink called gumatonic (its Gin, Rum, And Tonic)
  15. Mar 15, 2008
    meh after i woke up i went to a friends house then to the beach to blow up shit
  16. Oct 22, 2007
    When I get home I have to play catch up in like 15 min LOL. Workin late sucks but expect me drunk on Css tonight since I feel sick. Damn wish I was Goin out in the A but oh well.
  17. Nov 14, 2008

18. Sep 22, 2008
    Hey everyone should pull an all nighter and rape the servers! how about it?!
  19. Mar 12, 2008
    The only thing worse than a sober pf admin,

is a drunk pf admin!
  20. Aug 8, 2008
    that might be fun!

I'm gonna Baaaaannnnnn yooouuu!
    weee! *Falls out of chair and goes to sleep.*