Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So...who's left?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by OnceHipJR, Dec 21, 2007

1. Feb 8, 2007
    did i miss something over the year? :confused: <_< :huh:
  2. Mar 17, 2007
    Is it me or are the only ppl I see active on forums are the admins, cept to a few loyal Pf members here.
  3. Jan 5, 2007

You mean PlagueFest has normal players that come here!?

-Reaper
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    1) New server, well almost. (Yaehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    2) Cuffuffle with some admins
    3) I found a P3 in my lane and it makes a damn nice iceworld server :thumbsup:
    4) Rain is hiding somewhere

And that pretty much sum's it up.
  5. Posts
    Mmmmmm iceworld
  6. Feb 1, 2007
    Let's face it, the start of ZM was always much more fun.

It was fresh, exciting, and when you look back (with a rose tint) it was so much better.

But I'm not leaving.

Also why is there no mention of ACEROS?
  7. Posts
    From what I was told, he's been "AFP" (away from pf) for a whilez.
  8. Apr 9, 2007

My bad
    5) Aceros joined the army and wont be back till June.
  9. Feb 1, 2007
    Wait scrap my first post up there, I didn't get the whole thing about UC.
  10. Jan 11, 2007

Just like Secondary, I have almost no time in my life for games, so I generally peruse the forums and drop in once in a while to check on the server.

Just a couple of notable people have decided to strike out on their own, the vast majority of us are here to stay :razz:
  11. Oct 19, 2007
    Well, I am as in as I have been. I really have not been in a Zmod mood for a while. Regardless, This server is still fantastic. It is weird jumping back into the forums after apparent drama has happened. It's like I just found out someone died. I'll be here and about every once in a while. I have been trying to get Dangerman to jump back in but he went home for the holidays so I haven't talked to him in like 2 weeks. Anyway, I'll be on hopefully before Winter Break is up (faster if Punkbuster decides it hates CoD4 and never wants to work).
  12. Dec 29, 2006
    Can't read the whole thread at the moment but at least Lazy n Kyle haven't forgotten me lol.
    Nah, scratch that army crap... at least for the moment.

I still check in on the website but I'll be back in a more formal sense as soon as I assemble another comp.
  13. Jan 1, 2008
    im not going anywhere... i have been playing on PF for this past week and a bit, and uess what..... i love it!, its brilliant!, and most of all realy realy fun! if u die as a human your basicly sill alive as a zombie, it can be quie funny too.. the zomies look funny lol, so i will be plying on PF for a long long long long time :grin: , im not going anywhere :thumbsup:
  14. Mar 23, 2008
    im still here but i have been playin less to try new servers its spring break and ill play when the noobs are off