Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So yea......

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Aphilion, Apr 12, 2018

1. Feb 13, 2014
    Oh yeah, about to graduate college, working, new house, dog, lady friend, the works. Did something else happen to ze in my absence? Last I remember we (PlagueFest) got DDoS'ed and never recovered.
  2. Apr 28, 2013
    There have been attempts for ze but no avail. The bad community that favors griefing over what made ze unique and fun can explain why.
  3. May 31, 2012
    Welp, I tried with these guys and I can say... they did make a good effort. Sometimes you can do all the right things and still get the wrong outcome.
  4. Jun 14, 2017
    IMG_20180414_173939198_HDR[1] IMG_20180414_174151639[1]

Some noice spring weather to start the Weekend
  5. Dec 17, 2007
    I can't the snow, I'm so glad that I don't live where it snows anymore.
  6. Feb 13, 2014
    That really sucks, I remember having to wait in a queue or watch the server like a hawk for an opening.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dec 30, 2006
      Those were the good old days.........not sure if that'll ever come back at this point. People be playing fortnite too much.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Dec 17, 2007
        I remember having to do that with ZM to, now it's just not that popular anymore
      • Feb 13, 2014
        I bought into the hype of that game and it was pretty fun for a while but, it never really held my interests. Damn llamas!

Primetime ZM required waiting a lot less that ZE did IIRC...There were times I tried to get into ZE and it was impossible.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 6, 2017
        • Dec 17, 2007
          Good luck to you man!, I couldn't do snow anymore, seen too much of it when I lived in Alaska.
          Post Merged, Apr 15, 2018
          It may, but I was just commenting about the fact that the server were highly populated back in the day when a lot more ppl had an interest in CSS and playing ZM and ZE.
        • Apr 28, 2013
          I have no plans to play fortnite or anything similar. Halo was my specialty.

I'm sure the good in ze will return especially how it impacted me in my gaming life. I'll be ready when that day comes.
        • May 31, 2012
          We all just move onto new games and opportunities although it's fun to reminisce on the old ones. I saw Emily playing on panic the other day and it looked so cool again, and I remember how much I'd be frustrated people would vote for that map because it's the default map! It sure has been a long while since I have played- maybe one day again. I did get back into RuneScape and have been playing around with that game, and so I never really say that I fully "quit."
          • Like Like x 2
          • Dec 17, 2007
            If I could hook up a couple of computers and play some the old games from the 90's, like Duke Nuk'em 3d or blood or heretic, with my brothers in laws like before that would be awesome!