Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So yeah... whitelist dear sacabu?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Sacabu, Jan 14, 2013

1. Dec 19, 2012
    Heya fellas, been playing here hardcore these last months and i really enjoy the gamplay the server settings give and the ocasional teamwork ( very ocasional) and i was wondering if i could hop on the country mic whitelist, i am from mexico.

I know i may not be the most frienldy at times but its all a response being cool or not cool back n forth, ask around :cool:

Oh yea and i checked and on the top 500 there are only other 5 ppl from there ( boligan is 1 of them and ive seen him type english), also please dont get confused with latin america / mexico, most of the southern continent speaks spanish , some countries speak english more than others, here its taught as mandatory at schools.
    Sacabu, Jan 14, 2013 Last edited by Sacabu, Jan 14, 2013
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    AFAIK, the server is public, but for safe measure @Taters
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    Ummm I'm just gonna go out on a limb here mmmkay. I think he's talking about the whitelist for being to speak on the mic while on the servers :razz:. Our zm, mini games, zmp and ze servers :razz:
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    Integrated mic-in game minecraft. Get with the times Bad Girl.

On a serious note, he means CS:S.
  5. Dec 19, 2012
    no i meant checkers server man
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Apr 1, 2012
      if you indeed meant cs: s servers (idk what I'm missing here), for now, an admin on the server can manually unmute you in-game.
      we got plenty of admins around actually, it's very rare to play in without one (at least in ZE)
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I think it'd be cool if Mexico was added to the whitelist/removed from blacklist. We don't get many Mexican players, though I imagine the majority of them would speak at least some English (like sacabu).
    • Jun 4, 2006
      • Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • May 27, 2008
        Thanks for letting us know, Sacabu. Enjoy your stay on our servers and have a blast.
      • Dec 19, 2012
        yay thx brian
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • Apr 9, 2007
        GameMe still blows, I'll hate it forever until rcon is not required.
        • Like Like x 1