Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

So you can vote for releases on the new Beta Steam Community...

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Taters, Aug 30, 2012

1. Mar 12, 2008
    I found this one:

IT'S A WIPE!

A game of fantasy guild management! In It's A Wipe! you assume the role of a guild leader within a fantasy game world. You must recruit other players, lead them to victory against increasingly difficult odds, and make sure that your group remains happy enough to stick with you!

Feel free to post any other gems you find here. This game looks fun, and the characters talk to each other too.

My favorite is "Where's the tank?!" and when the healer says "Oh, did we start raiding?" Reminds me of WoW, lol.

EDIT: There apparently seems to be a demo on their page for this game.

Going to test it out now.
    Taters, Aug 30, 2012 Last edited by Taters, Aug 30, 2012
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    I was looking through some of the games earlier, some seem to have quite a bit of potential to become great games. From what I saw, most were indie games while some others were low end franchises. It's nice to see Valve giving these groups opportunities that would not present themselves otherwise.

I have a soft spot for space fighter simulators, like freelancer, freespace 1 & 2, bridge commander, ect. And this game stuck out to me as having some potential. Kinetic Void is an interesting concept for a game, design a ship to fit the roll that you want to do, and then do it. Ships are made up of modular components that have their own distinct properties, and each one can be destroyed independently in combat. Hoping this is one of the games that steam supports.
  3. May 14, 2011
    I was interested by this, until I saw 400 games, and I just didnt bother sifting through them all.
  4. May 15, 2011
    I'd like Slender if it was done properly.

I like the art style.

Looks fun. Like a mix between limbo and as someone else said, Amnesia. Do want.

Build space ships. Multiplayer. Looks promising.

Puzzle game with a very pretty atmosphere.

House Fire Simulator. A game which needs no introduction.

I guess I'm a sucker for great art and pretty scenes. Or maybe I like to Dream.

Went through all of them that looked interesting.
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    there's an option on the sidebar to filter out other genres to suit your tastes.

It's really handy if you're looking for a particular type, and i'm sad to find out that there's only a handful of RPG games so far. That will change soon, i hope.
  6. Aug 1, 2011
  7. May 14, 2011
  8. Aug 1, 2011
    LoL, I'm sure some people will try to do something similar. Luckily valve reviews all items before posting them.
  9. May 14, 2011
    Hack valve with it lol.