Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Sold my iPhone 4 and bought a Windows Phone 7

Discussion in Media Devices started by McKay, Jul 19, 2011

1. Feb 20, 2011
    Finally bit the bullet, Windows Phone to me looked so amazing, I fell in love with the UI, and the Mango update looks like it will bring so many new features that I'll love.

Been using it for a while now and am loving it.

[IMG]
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Tbh, I always thought windows phone was like a 4th suicide by windows.
  3. Jan 5, 2007
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Correct my dear sir.
  5. Feb 24, 2011
    Hmmm probably one of the dumbest moves ever.... Iphone still has better apps IMO. Also get ready for your phone to start slowing down and freezing up after having it for 6 or 7 months... I had a windows phone and it absolutely SUCKED!
  6. Oct 27, 2010
    I would have probably gone with android, even though it would force me to go through hoops to have root access.

But selling your iphone was a good move; I turned mine into a bottle opener :confused:
  7. Jun 23, 2010
    Should have gotten a Android phone :razz: But not a bad phone. Not really my style tho :razz:
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    My iCrap is still running at the same level as it was when I got it over two years ago. If that says anything. I just wish the battery life was longer than a day. My girlfriend has a Nexus S and her phone dies faster than mine so I'm not too sad.
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    I had a cheap LG flip phone for 3 years up until last year when I upgraded to an HTC Desire (HTC Thunderbolt now, U.S. Cellular reception sucked in my area). The LG went through so much abuse and it didn't break. I've seen 2 different iPhone 4's backside shatter because it was dropped onto a hard surface from 3 feet in the air. (It's ironic too, because I would always give them shit for having an iCrap).

I saw a review for the Nexus S (I think it was) on xda-developers, and it was indestructible. They drove over it, threw it from the roof of a house onto a street, threw it against the ground, and it didn't break until they took a hammer to the screen.

Hmm.

Oh, Nice decision by the way McKay. Windows Phone 7 is bad ass. DirectX9 on a mobile device. :sweat:
  10. Jun 22, 2011
    I havent had any experience with any windows phone so I cant comment on if he made a bad choice or not.. Can't say he made a bad move by getting rid of iCrap..

I do enjoy my Android phone.. Currently have a Droid 2 from Verizon. I haven't had any issues, recently rooted it for Netflix and some other apps. Otherwise havent had any issues with the operating system.
  11. Aug 18, 2006

[IMG]
  12. Feb 24, 2011
    I have had my so called Icrap for a year now and I love it. I haven't ever had a problem with it. I have dropped it MANY times and I only have 1 small crack on the bottom corner..... nothing big.... But I absolutely love my phone and I had a windows phone before this and I liked it for a couple of months and then it started becoming slow and slower... I hated it! But who knows, this one may be better.
  13. Jan 21, 2011

Win Phone 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other windows phone. It sounds like you had a winpho 6 phone.
  14. Jan 27, 2011
    i got the windows phone as soon as it came out. returned it within the 30 day period because it was awful. got the HTC insire instead
  15. Feb 24, 2011
    I just love my iphone honestly, but thats just me lol. I will eventually get the iphone 4 when it goes cheaper than 200 dollars cause i'm cheap! :razz:

But the iphone 5 is supposed to come out in october so......
  16. Aug 20, 2011
    I left iPhones about a year ago and switched to the Motorola Backflip Android phone. COMPLETE HELL. Thank god i switched back. Never switching from iPhones ever again.
  17. Jan 21, 2011
    Retarded post aside, DO NOT post in threads that haven't had activity in over a month. Learn this now and save us the headache.