Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Some Epic Shit on Minas Tirith

Discussion in Gaming started by Kyron The Wise, Aug 8, 2011

1. Apr 29, 2011
    Tonight we were playing Minas, and we got all the way to stage 3 Extreme. I was exhilarated, because I survived enough stages to get White Knight, and I started recording for my Contest Entry in the Player Contest. I started recording at the beginning of the level I went from level 4 to 5, and then continued on to the end of the game. After a few rounds of failing on level 3 extreme, the end of our extends approached. I thought that would mean I would not get to submit my entry, as you have to FINISH a round as White Knight to have a valid submission.

On that round....Shit Got Real.

One by One, everyone died, until I was all that was left. I held off the zombies valiently, but the White Knight collapsed from his wounds.

For some reason, I did not go with him.

The White Knight died, of that I am sure. I saw his body on the ground. I continued to fight the zombies, until they surrounded me. I was worried this my end. I braced for the end...

Only for it to never come. Somehow I was alive, invincible to all knives, Troll Maces, and even the Flaming Broadsword of the Balrog! I could still attack as the Knight, with invisible sword attacks. I waded through the zombie horde, shooting and hacking away. I made my way to the end. Red Dragon started saying I still couldnt win, Assured zombies would get close to the main end door before I got there, closing it before I could get thorugh.

I gave this plan the finger, and took one of the lesser known side routes, making it into that room. While Red Dragon was gloating, I informed him that I made it into the room, and the Lady Luck had given him the finger.

Anyways, I finished a round where I played as White Knight, so I submitted my Demo to Hannibal. I hope it wins me a statue!

If you are interested, here is the demo (It is a dem. file, recorded with the in game thingamajig). Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?k10kb180iez10fb

Still Hoping for A Statue
    Kyron
  2. Mar 16, 2008
  3. Mar 25, 2011
    LOL kyron, that's not the entire story but grats.

EDIT: nevermind it is [IMG] but I kind of question whether he will accept the demo under those circumstances.

P.S: COMBO BREAKER
  4. Apr 29, 2011
    I don't need to tell the whole story, I have it in video form!

EDIT: I didn't see your edit :grin:

PS I also asked that if I win, the clan tag on the statue be pF Dream Team. :shock:
  5. Sep 22, 2010
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    I shit myself when I saw this. Not only in terror but I was horny as well.
  7. Mar 19, 2011
    Congratulations. but Am I the only one having trouble reviewing the demo?
  8. Nov 29, 2010
    Watched the whole thing myself, fucking brilliant.
  9. Mar 25, 2011
    Don't you also get a custom flag as well?
  10. Apr 15, 2010
  11. Jun 10, 2011
    Eughhh, wtb working Steam! I want to see thiiiiis!!!!

Good luck on the competition; hope you don't get disqualified! xD
  12. Jun 11, 2011
    Good thing i said THROW THAT NADE NOOB! :woot:
  13. Apr 29, 2011
    I was going to throw said nade anyways :razz:
    I guess this is my turn for having indestructibility, except unlike you, I didn't go and get killed by a rock with it.
  14. Jun 25, 2011

to bad i wasnt there
  15. Aug 5, 2010
    Raaagh im in poland cant play minas :bomb_ie:
  16. Feb 21, 2007