Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Some fun playing cs_office on ZM

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Aprz, Mar 21, 2016

1. Mar 26, 2012

We tried different spots and strategies, but none of them were successful. We played cs_italy afterward and won only once. Was pretty fun.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    awesome, brings back memories!
  3. May 31, 2012
    Hey :angry: , we had some near success. But I guess it boils down to the same thing. Good time though, gooood time.
  4. Mar 26, 2012
    What mind of brought this on today was somebody was saying they are kind of bored of playing the same maps over and over. At the same time, LuciD told me that Dani and him were trying to switch to stock maps the other night to spice things up. I was just like "Whelp! Lets put it to a vote." People definitely wanted to do and they had a lot of fun. I will definitely do this again.

I actually would like to do things to spice up ZM. Does anyone know if it would be at all possible to turn off the unlimited ammo temporarily? That would be super legit!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Sep 14, 2008
      Oh people love playing those maps once in awhile. We have good laughs and you actually see so much teamwork on these maps. It's kind of great
    • Dec 30, 2006
      Don't tell Kyle.
      • Funny Funny x 2