Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Some guy always blocks the ladder on officespace

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Danxity, Sep 26, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 11, 2016
    This guy keeps blocking the ladder so people can't get up. Hes been doing this for the whole month. Hes been warned before, and continues to do it when no admins are on. I didn't bother reporting this guy before, but I'm getting sick of this guy. He blocks this ladder and prevents humans from going up every round.

Attached Files:

2. Jul 1, 2011
    I forgot to screenshot this also but I was there when he was blocking the whole map.
  3. Apr 26, 2015
    I'd like to add to this. I've seen this player around a ton and have warned him multiple times on many occasions about blocking. Usually he will stop, or will get kicked. It has never escalated with me that I've issued him a ban. Honestly I think just by the sheer volume of how often he does it (usually every time this player is on), he should receive a ban. I'll gladly collect more evidence as need be. He doesn't learn at all, and just keeps doing it to troll. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one kick a day when he's on.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 16, 2013
      I've seen him do this atleast twice. BAN THAT SON OF A BITCH.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 28, 2013
        From looking at his name, he has previously been permed before up until the mass 2013 unban. Ever since then, he only had a few bans (I think four) but none of them are permed. I also seen him on different servers before doing similar trolling. I think one more offense here and he can take a vacation.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        Yeap, I've dealt with this guy before. I will ban him when I get home. Thank you for letting us know.

Edit: It has been done.
        • Winner Winner x 3
        • Like Like x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          Emily, Sep 26, 2016 Last edited by Aprz, Sep 26, 2016
        • Jan 5, 2014
          I remember one time lila panic, when people were trying to get on the roof, he kept shooting the vendies off the building before people could get on.
        • Dec 7, 2013
          I don't remember seeing that guy, though I memorize every username in Chinese because it makes me feel like home.
        • Jan 25, 2014
          I can confirm this as well!
        • Aug 6, 2016
          I was going to post on this the other day but decided not to. Hasn't this player already been dealt with? Is any of this really necessary?
        • Apr 26, 2015
          He received a 2 week ban due to this thread. It's been dealt with.
        • Aug 6, 2016
          I understand that but the thread has continued for quite some time after that. This is what I was targeting. :smile:
        • Mar 26, 2012
          The irony of continuing a thread to ask if the thread should continue. I originally didn't think I needed to lock this thread. Oh well. :s
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • Useful Useful x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.