Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Some Illegal Spot Images Not Showing Up Ingame.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Exilereturns, Sep 11, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 26, 2013
    Since my recent return to the server, I've tried to be very mindful of the rules. Only issue I have is some of the images for illegal map locations are not showing up (Maps with multiple locations will show some/no show some). They seem to show up when I'm on the website but not when I use the !illegal command in game.

Is this a client or server side issue?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
      CSS options -> multiplayer -> advanced -> uncheck HTML disable box or try this console command
      Code:
      cl_disablehtmlmotd "0"
    • Aug 26, 2013
      Already done. It's certain images. Desprerados does it all the time for me.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I think this bug has been around for a long time. Not sure if there is a fix or not
    • Sep 6, 2010
      Oh yeah, I get this very often, I just reload it
    • Jul 14, 2010
      It's really a problem with the browser in-game so not really a fix.
    • Aug 26, 2013
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I believe @Detonator has been trying to figure out a solution to this. It has been an ongoing problem since I've joined the community over a year ago.
      • Aug 26, 2013
        I guess for any unknown illegal spots, I'll either just wait to be told to move, or come on the site. *shrugs*
      • Jun 4, 2006
        The issue has been fixed. All illegal spot images should show up via !illegal now.
        • Informative Informative x 3
        • Like Like x 1
          Brian, Sep 12, 2013 Last edited by Brian, Nov 8, 2013
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.