Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Some of My Random Thoughts

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ra1n, Sep 25, 2014

1. Dec 31, 2013
    Every once in a while I will have a moment in which I suddenly realize something key about the universe. I thought I'd post a few of them.

1) Elimination of Noise from Instrumental Testing
    Every device, tester, measurer, thermometer, barometer, or more aptly named instrument that tests some measured quantity in the universe has a level of noise, or rather static. We should devise an instrument that can test for absolute nothing to see if it is possible.

2) Manufacture giant particle accelerators around the world and use their magnetism to transfer the power of the ionosphere and aquifers to supply free and wireless power to everyone.

3) The Higgs field is something in an arbitrary further field that is a change in it. The field that the Higgs field is within eludes the bounds of matter and nothingness. Imagine a field in-which every known measurable field is within. This new field is undisturbed nothingness. When distrubed, the higgs field is created.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      Ra1n, Sep 25, 2014 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Sep 25, 2014
    • Oct 24, 2013
      1.Absolute nothing would be either a vacuum, and then probably unlikely. If there was absolute nothing which I'm not sure exists for us in the universe there would be such a chain reaction everything would cease.
      I'm pretty sure that if something is absolutely not moving it has been theorized that there would either be a chain reaction or everything would halt. It would be like achieving absolute zero.

2.I don't think that's the move cost effective way.

3.My best way for thinking about things like that is to imagine my eyes and their true to life frames per second. So either we are being hit by an entire wave of those things and this is the result, or we are constantly bombarded with it as to be able to notice differences in movement. The latter makes more sense and we just accept shifts in objects movement as normal physics, without questioning their very minute details of movement. You are constantly missing things going around you because you cannot see "fast" enough to interpret it all.
      Basically mass = time.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 25, 2014
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          When I fart it smells but sometimes when there's poop it smells extra bad.
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Mar 26, 2011
            How many licks does it actually take to get to the center of a tootsiepop?
            • Like Like x 1
            • Oct 24, 2013
              I think that sometimes that size of the moon interferes with my ability to obtain the proper sized spoon for baseball.
              If I do something quickly there wont be any effect on the pattern of the coarse or granulated yotta watt mini-supplement house.
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
              • Feb 15, 2012
                Sometimes, I wonder what Zeus would look like sans hair. Today, I got my answer.
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Dec 31, 2013
                  A vacuum does not elmininate the following: electric fields, electromagnetic fields, electric flux, radiatio-active decay of the surrounding materials, and of course don't forget about the permitivity of space that enables light to propagate through. Im saying to eliminate all of these, and not just air.

they entered my head randomly haha

they entered my head randomly haha
                  the world may never know...
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Oct 24, 2013
                    I didn't say the vacuums of space don't transmit things, I'm saying those conditions would be somewhere in a vacuum. Also I was actually trying to say that those conditions don't exist, unless you go back to your 3rd statement.
                    The Higg's field would be maybe the only place you would find that as time would also be at a standstill there. IF there was a moment in time and space where there was absolutely nothing its force of gravity would rip everything around it apart, or have to happen so fast it would be undetectable. If it happened that fast we would be outside of our dimension to be able to tell where there was a gap in our universe.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Dec 31, 2013
                      So there must be a force on the nothingness by gravity that we can detect! I know it would happen instantaneously as well. This measurement would have to take place at the speed of light.
                    • Feb 3, 2012
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Oct 24, 2013
                        Actually what I'm saying leans more towards gravity is caused by the bends in time. The particles that interrupt light photons are moving so fast that when they pass photons they slightly become diverged. The particles diverged bend towards, let's say the viewer so that we know that instance occurred. The particle bending light is faster than light in its terms of potential energy, not so much mattering if they pass but that they interact.

When the higgs meets light the light cannot slow down but can move at a different angle to cover a greater distance to take up that time, therefore when we see action it's the ripples in time it creates. Then all the atoms of the universe are made of a base central particle in different quantities creating mass in the form of potential energy. The potential energy of an atom then would be light bending in a centralized area, those bends it makes create gravity by their own "wake" are where I would imagine speed or time is created.
                      • Jun 11, 2012
                        Gravity was this movie that was ridiculously bad but with nice effect and had a ghost George Clooney. Any movie where George Clooney reprise his role from Ocean Eleven as a ghost is great movie.
                        • Funny Funny x 1