Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Some other strafing/jumps that need to be banned.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by unconnected, Oct 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 12, 2012
    • Air strafing
    When certain maps lift you in the air (see predator) doing air strafing (as seen in MG maps) you can gain an extreme amount of speed

Also, in certain maps that have you fall a long height, you can do strafes to gain speed.
    • Ladder strafing
    Again, an extreme amount of unfair speed
    • Long jumping
    Can gain an unfair:
    1. Speed boost
    2. Distance
    • Surfing on slanted surfaces
    I can gain a lot of speed surfing on surfaces, such as rocks/cliffs. Many maps with caves have surfaces like these, though not too many.
    • Landing on slanted surfaces
    This one's a little bit a lot-a bit harder. Landing on the edge of a slanted surface, from a higher place, will shoot you forward without even doing a second jump. Some (not all) of the 'banned' jumps on mako are able to do this. It helps zombies the most. Land on the very edge of the water tower in mako and it will launch you, maintaining your speed over 500, and up to 800, right into the humans. Needs practice, and good timing, though. Again, there is no jumping when you land on these surfaces

LOL, what the fuck did It type?
    unconnected, Oct 4, 2012 Last edited by unconnected, Oct 4, 2012
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    God I hope this is a bad joke.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      Maybe we should just ban anyone who presses the jump button. :O
    • Mar 12, 2012
      I know another. Jumping to avoid bullets. A lot of the time when I am a zombie I jump to avoid human bullets. This is unfair to the humans, but it is not banned yet. It should be.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      No Jumping allowed. Fuck it let's remove use of the A and D key aswell. Just mouse 1 button and W, Nothing else. Not even E.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        W gives unfair advantage too. I think ZE should only have S, so that the team is always backpedalling.
        • Funny Funny x 3
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Alright, going to go ahead and lock this.

• Informative Informative x 1
          • Jun 4, 2006
            What a waste of fucking time this thread was...
            • Agree Agree x 8
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.