Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Some suggestions for the server

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Super Mario, Jul 23, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    I thought about these suggestions before I said them, so son't rage on me. Thanks.

Suggestion number one: some servers on ze have show time on the screen before the infection occurs. I think it would be nice for people to know when the infection happens at the beginning of the round.

Suggestion number two: why the fuck can players pick up three grenades and not purchase three grenades? As a zm player, people need that because there are some camping spots in spawn where you need to throw a grenade to get the Cade's out of a spot then re-purchase another one for the round. Here is an example on towers (classic one), where people throw a grenade at the cargo container to pull out the sofas and put them inside the bottom crate. It happens a lot also on other maps where people need to repurchase another grenade if the first one was used for cading and you can't pickup any other grenade before the infection unless someone leaves. My suggestion is making it two grenade purchase if possible if not 3 for spam purchase.

Suggestion number 3: I think zombies should get double score when they stab a human.Humans get 3 points for a zombie kill and 5 points for a Motherzombie kill and it ain't fair for zombies that they get one point for a kill. How about making it 2 points every time they stab a normal human skin and 3 points if they stab a special skin like a donor or admin and 4 points for an lsa or root if possible.if not, here is another deal to make it fair. Let the double points enable 20 seconds or so after the infection since backstabbing is eZ and backstabbers don't deserve double points. It will become kind of hard for the zombies to stab a human after the infection and with no backstabbing and I think it would be fair enough.

Sorry for grammar as usual and I hope these suggestions can be a good idea and mostly the third one.

Edit: Wut, dunno if this is the right section for the thread. I think we need a server suggestion thread or section.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Moved to C:SS
    • Nov 29, 2010
      1) Unnecessary, but a worthy add-on. A mapper could add that onto his map, also a lot of players know the spawn times and will occasionally chime in when zombies will spawn.

2) I thought you could only hold 1 frag grenade, unless I've been wrong my entire time on ZM.

3) Mother zombies have been revered as dreaded and not really worth playing though I do see it being necessary for initial spawns in ZM and ZMP as it lowers the chance a room will get backstabbed. This is a good idea, perhaps incentives for people to play as a mother zombie.

I think you've been picking up Never Enough's habits chiming in the word "fuck" in 90% of the things you post now
    • Oct 17, 2011
      1) I am a noob in ze and each map has a difference infection time. I remember voodoo islands where the infection happens in less then 10 seconds. That's why me and other noobs need it.

2)you can hold one frag grenade but once you throw it, you can pick up another one from the floor until max of 3. Adding one more grenade purchase is good.

3)I am talking about the points and also you gave me the idea of giving the normal humans a class of motherzombie since donors and admins already have it. It is fair for zombies to get 2 points as humans get 3 per kill since zombies have to try hard but let it happen a little time of,seconds after the infection and backstabbing.

Yes, that's my type. I curse a lot while in cheating but I never cursed in front of anyone from my mouth :razz:.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Bump please. I need to see if these suggestions can be on the server.