Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Something amazing happening in ZE right now...

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by tfreeman451, Apr 11, 2015

1. Oct 11, 2013
    11-28 on Harry Potter....going for the win!
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 25, 2014
      It isn't Aprils fools day free, so stop joking that you play on ze.
    • May 31, 2012
      Damn, wish I could join. I can browse internet and forums well while doing assignments, but can't play very well :frown:
    • Oct 11, 2013
    • Aug 12, 2012
      makofags get to play mako now after waiting 5 hours 2015-04-11_00001
    • Oct 11, 2013
      Good stuff! Shout out to Tony for his help!
    • Aug 12, 2012
      crazy some of you stay for the whole 5 hours, freaking potter nerds lol
    • Oct 11, 2013
      I had no intentions of playing it for 5 hours. Then after about 10 rounds it started to get serious....and before I knew it, it was extended about 42 times and I just couldn't leave :bugeyes:
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Apr 28, 2013
        The map itself is very long and should be at least save tryharding for an event or so. It isn't meant to be played/tryharded every day at least when we are trying to get pF in a good state again.

I would say the same thing with minas but minas should be kept admin nominate over potter.
      • May 31, 2012
        I think the Harry Potter map is fun. People like items, and there are a lot of wands to grab at the beginning; you don't need to be try hard to get it :wink: so everyone has a good chance at some fun.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 10, 2011
          Agreed that was my first go at the Potter Map and it was a blast...can't wait for another chance at it...
        • Jan 5, 2012
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 26, 2011
            I remember when amazing things happened on ZE :frown:.