Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Something Funny in The Walking Dead

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Brett, Dec 30, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    Was catching up on The Walking Dead when I noticed this.....

wdawdawee

That gun looks pretty useful.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Almost all of their guns are like that unfortunately. lol
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    Well I noticed the no-recoil/photoshopped-in firing on the sniper rifle, but I didn't expect them to go this fake. :wilt:
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    Dexter is by far worse with this in comparison. Deb has her hair up in some scenes, they change the angle to focus on the other guy, and then it's down lol. Same with behind her ear and other things are grossly different lol.
  5. Jun 11, 2012
    To save money, dildos were used instead of semi adequate gun part.
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    Did you really have to point this out? Now I must rewatch all the episodes to notice this. lol :shock:
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I guess we still have Breaking Bad to look forward to :wilt:
    • Apr 9, 2007
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Mar 26, 2012
        What's wrong with Breaking Bad?! That show is perfect!
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Oh nothing! Except where someone (no spoilers) walks out of an explosion with half his body missing... lol. My ONLY gripe out of the 5 seasons. Otherwise, it is my favorite show, then Dexter and Burn Notice. JK.
      • May 14, 2011
        I call parrot hacks on that vid. Or maybe your name is Secludedly. Which is more of a meeko name.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Ya I saw that when he had half of his fucking face missing and still alive... what? Maybe just trying to show off in the special effects department or something.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Yeah... I guess they wanted to give us a moment of silence where we think the guy is untouchable and adjusts his tie before the big reveal.
      • Mar 12, 2008
        It's all good, they modified it to shoot around corners. Just like that movie where they curve bullets.
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Lol you'd think someone would be like ummm why is the gun like that while their shooting or getting ready to shoot that scene lol.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I still don't understand, if this is supposed to be a professional Hollywood movie industry prop or something, why would they make it so obvious?
      • May 27, 2008
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 10, 2011
        • Mar 26, 2012
          Oh, I know what you're talking about. I agree. That was BS.