Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

something new

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Super Mario, Nov 28, 2011

1. Oct 17, 2011
    I think the server got great music and great ideas and stuff like that but sometimes i like listening to the music that i like, cant we just have a new thing that we type for the music that we want than we can listen to? One more thing, sometimes i cant find the illegal spots on the map because of the map size or the map secrets, idk if u can create something that takes us quick to the illegal spot whenever u want to because there are a lot of illegal spots that i couldnt find on the new maps of zm.

Thank u.
  2. Jan 11, 2011
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    As ray said, we want to keep downloads to a minimal. adding music to the maps makes the downloads larger and downloading maps over client really isn't the fastest.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    If you want to listen to music you like, you can use itunes or youtube but there's also the ingame radio !radio.
    I don't think the second idea is possible, if you have trouble finding spots, train yourself by looking for clues/guides on maps to finding the spots.
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    But what if the map has secret places with an illegal spot that no one knows about it and a person was camping in that secret illegal spot?
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    If no one knows about the spot, how could it be illegal? If it's a blatant crouch spot someone was using, then you could go into spectate and tell them to move.
  7. Nov 2, 2011
    this is a great idea, i have the same questions in my mind just like what mario asked.
  8. Oct 17, 2011
    sry to steal ure ideas lol but i think the questions have already been answered.
  9. May 27, 2008
    If only we had SHOUTcast or !radio back..
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    I remember the days when we could go to the admin menu, hit Play Sound, and play Hamster Dance and various other songs.
  11. Mar 16, 2008
    We have !radio, no reason for anything else.

!radio
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS CHECK THE PENIS, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SEX TRACK
  13. Aug 1, 2011
  14. Nov 14, 2010
    Reactivate this!
  15. Jul 19, 2011
    we need like special plaguefest tunes. LOL
  16. Nov 14, 2010
    This should be topic name "Something Old"
  17. Aug 1, 2011
    I vote we use Bella's Plaguefest theme song. :grin: