Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Sometimes I dislike my animals.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Neggy, Feb 12, 2012

1. Feb 5, 2012
    So I have 1 dog and 1 cat. Obviously the dog needs a bath once in a while. Every week I give her one. Well when I first got her when she was 3 months old. Hated baths to the extreme. She is now 11 months old. Does not mind them so much. Until tonight..she got good. Giving her a bath and all the sudden just does her shake and get's water all over hell. Comes flying out of the tub and hides under the couch...still covered in soap. It took me about 45 minutes to get back out and rinse her off. Start drying her...does the same thing. So that's my mini-rant about why I hate the dog sometimes.

Sidenote - She is a black lab.
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    I love labs. Such good dogs. Except when you wash them.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    My two dogs that passed were both basset hounds and I remember they used to break into the fridge and lazy susan (beyond me how they did it) and stole our food. They ate shit like oreo cookies and chocolate cake and were never affected by it. Ahhh good times.
  4. Nov 29, 2010
  5. Feb 5, 2012
    Couch sits fairly high. She's still a pup. So, makes sense.
  6. Nov 2, 2011
    Dogs are nice but i don't have time for them lol.
  7. Sep 26, 2010
    Sometimes I miss the mixed mutt we had...but then I love my cat more than anything. Although Zeak is too smart for his own good sometimes lol
  8. Jun 10, 2011
    Silly Goggy could make itself sick! :pain:
  9. Mar 12, 2008

My two Akitas give me trouble sometimes. I don't mind since they're fun to be around.
  10. Jun 10, 2011
    Akita Inus!!!! If I was gonna get a goggy it'd be an Akita or an Alaskan Malamute :grin:
  11. Aug 1, 2011
  12. Mar 12, 2008

Hella trouble makers when they're smaller. Once they've grown they're not TOO much trouble. They kill the occasional cat or three, but they're hunters, and that's what they do.

I own a male, and female, and this is what the male looks like:

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 5, 2011
      All my dogs ran away...well only a few >.< I used to have two labs but had to give them up since moving a new state, so i gave them to a friend of mines. Great to have pets, lazy to take care of. I would say all my pets were trained pretty good, i can only recall having one dog that i had was always a trouble maker, i think that was the one that ran away...
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Your lab doesn't like baths? My dad's jumps off the 10ft seawall into the Lake O.O Well he's a mix of a lab and something else, I forgot.

Fucking toy dogs suck. My maltese is the biggest pain in the world. But when I'm the only one home he acts all sympathetic and wants to lay on my bed! (I throw his ass off of it)

Message to all guys: NEVER GET A SMALL DOG. Go for a larger, hunting type dog. Those dogs are the shit.
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • Aug 18, 2006
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Sadly I can agree on this. I need to place all of my dinner on very high tables when I visit my dad...
    • Sep 17, 2011
      Like a boss. And EZ to clean.