Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Song in the map Aztec Temple

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by 911, Sep 3, 2012

1. Sep 3, 2012
    Hi I was wondering what the name of the epic song that plays in the map Aztec Temple is? Someone said it is by Two steps from Hell but I downloaded many albums of them and can't find the song.

I also there is more than one song that plays, if anyone can list all of them or as many of them that would be great.
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Try contacting the mapper if you can, I'd think he'd know what songs are on there.
  3. Sep 3, 2012
    Okay, who made the map? How and where do I find him/her? Thanks.
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    I don't know the song names, but I did manage to copy them from the map file if your interested. Sounds like it came from some deep disaster movie or intense scene of a video game

Edit: Download Link Hoping that's what you were after.
    Devious Toast, Sep 3, 2012 Last edited by Devious Toast, Sep 3, 2012
  5. Sep 3, 2012
    Okay thanks I will listen to them and try finding them through youtube and all that. If anyone can find the creator of the map, that would speed things up a lot.
    911, Sep 3, 2012 Last edited by 911, Sep 3, 2012
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    Download in is my previous post.
  7. Apr 1, 2012
    the current aztec temple map that we have in our server is a remix of the very old one
    done by @enviolinador and cisneros