Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Sorry plaguefest. Here is the real truth

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Super Mario, Jul 14, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    As far as people know that I am a big liar and lost some friends because of what I have done on Wednesday. I made this thread apologizing to everyone in plaguefest for lying that I was Mario's brother. I am going to say the whole truth now. I made two threads talking about me going to Lebenon to visit my family and this is not a lie, I really did go see my mom and really was on a vacation but my vacation was supposed to be for the whole summer with my parents until we got news from the U.S. that my grandpa was R.I.P. from this world and I had to come back for his funeral. I was back on Sunday and kept myself hidden for 3 days and made some lies in these 3 days. I would like to keep it a secret to myself of why I kept myself hidden. I had already apologized to some people like dirtbag and other but some people did not accept my apology. I am really sorry for what I have done and I deserved to be baned by Brian. I really also gave my account to my brother and made him a new account here and I also saw his two past threads. I didn't need to teach him anything because he already knew everything and more than me. Anyways, trust me or not, all of the truth has been said here and now I am back with my brother's profile name (Milkin **cookies**) and my name at the end and my brother got bored of CSS already. I would really like to use my new mic but you can see from my grammar that my accent is funny. Please forgive me. We all make mistakes and I always forgive my real friends and online friends from their mistakes. Thank you.
  2. May 14, 2011
    Forgive, don't forget.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    You say you lost friends over this, does that mean people actually believed you? :silly:
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Well... I accepted your friend request and although I was disgusted by your actions (this isn't MySpace fyi), I'll let it slide. But if anything else surfaces, :poop:
  5. Feb 14, 2012
    Could you include a TL : DR version for the 98% of us that have no clue what is going on but don't want to read that much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Feb 1, 2011
    Well if it's any consolation I knew it was you from the beginning - it was completely, blatantly, undeniably obvious. You haven't offended me or anything so it's all gravy as far as I'm concerned.
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    You raged at me for saying "hi" and trying to help you with a problem.

Regardless what happened IRL that was a douche way to respond to a help reply.

Plus what dill said. Except the last sentence.
  8. Oct 17, 2011
    Taters I know and I said sorry dude. What do you want me to do? Go down and beg you on my knees for an apology? I promess everyone to never do this again and say the truth when I come back and not keep myself hidden.
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    Yes. Take pics.
  10. Oct 17, 2011
    Pics of what?
  11. Apr 20, 2011
    He mean take pic of you bag him
    If and IF I were you I would say fuck you to be honest you chose your friends
    Taters: you think this is funny its not joke and you want him to bag for you,you not god or something you just person that know him in game not real life
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 29, 2010
      A lot of us knew it was you mario. No point apologizing
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Hmmm I guess I missed something on Wednesday :bugeyes:
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Nov 2, 2011
        So he needs to T-bag him now?
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          I hope everyone can trust me on this thread and give me one more chance and @Clam Chowder, I know that you are really smart and a good artist but I was really gone for 2 weeks and it was not always me but only on Wednesday where you guessed me. My brother does not even like typing. He only plays for fun and I hope you had played with him zm to see if you notice that he is playing or not because I know that he is always quiet. I guess I will wait for more opinions here And I know some will just ignore this but I couldn't jut get unbaned and let everything to like that without saying anything. Thank you.
          And taters, if you say you want T-bag as jermaine said, then it's on Brotha.
        • Jun 4, 2012
          It's amazing the difference that one letter can make isn't it?
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          • Jun 3, 2012
            Uhhh what

Your grandpa died and you went back early, so you started to lie on the forums about your identity to "stay hidden"?

• Jul 19, 2011
            • Agree Agree x 3
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Ok here. I went on vacation for the summer and gave my account to my bro>my grandpa died 2 weeks after in the us because of the cancer that he had for months>I came back for his funeral without letting anyone know on the forums that I was back.
            • Aug 1, 2011
              I believe if you don't know what this is about, you probably shouldn't be posting in this going "what?" "huh?".
              If it was meant to be known to you, it would be known to you. And @Super Mario, everyone makes mistakes. We all get hot headed or don't think things through. I know I for one am a prime example of this. I've pissed off my share of people in this community. It's nice to see you own up to your mistakes. Although it would probably be nicer if it wasn't a routine, I would make sure to not make it that way.

Heck if I even know what this is about, but whatever! I don't even get on the forums anymore haha.
              Like Ghost said, forgive but don't forget.
              • Like Like x 1